Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    and i dunno about you but id preffer not to upgrade my computer every 3 months to keep up with games
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    find me a ps3 emulator that actually works, and buy me a bluray burner for the games Click here to enlarge

PS3 EMULATOR.NET I'm a tester so yeah it works...and you don't need a blu ray burner to play the games just a blu ray reader Click here to enlarge The only reason you would need a blu ray burner is to copy games...and we don't support that kinda rubbish on opelaus.

Also I havn't upgraded my PC in over a year. Still kicking strong....excuses excuses is all i hear....NEXT!

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    and will the ps3 six axis work with te pc? (since we are already waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic)
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    from that site

Download Sony PS3 Emu
    At this point there are no downloads available - but as soon as we have any news about freeware Sony PS3 Emulators we will post it here and you will be able to download the psp emu from our website
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from that site

From my post above

i'm a tester I have a copy that works with xp, win 7 and vista and also linux

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    release date?
    2013 Ford Focus ST

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    release date?

no release to public date set...at the moment there are still issues with 64 bit version of windows. works for a while then shits itself

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call bullshit on the ps3 emulator - And so does every other software/hardware dev that I know.

I own a fast PC ( Faster than yours Click here to enlarge ) - And I also own all of the major consoles , They are all fun in there own respects , I find myself playing more online games on the xbox 360 and the ps3 , and when I want the best graphical experience , I use the pc.

If you like games , You should own at least one console and a decent pc - You are simply missing out on some top notch gaming if you only use the pc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MAD-16V Click here to enlarge
    I call bullshit on the ps3 emulator - And so does every other software/hardware dev that I know.

I own a fast PC ( Faster than yours Click here to enlarge ) - And I also own all of the major consoles , They are all fun in there own respects , I find myself playing more online games on the xbox 360 and the ps3 , and when I want the best graphical experience , I use the pc.

If you like games , You should own at least one console and a decent pc - You are simply missing out on some top notch gaming if you only use the pc.

LOL a faster PC than mine...you've got to be kidding....Iknow this kinda sounds like mine is bigger than yours but really it is....i'll post new pics tonight with new specs in a new PC thread just for you MAD :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the ps3 emulator? - Real time decryption of a ps3 game from a blu ray drive... I and the good people at Sony would love to see this.. And that website you link too , Seems to me like it is typed up by a 5 year old , You would think that someone so adept at advanced coding would be able to spell correctly..

Still calling bullshit unless you provide some sort of proof.

Thread Information