Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Yoyo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrissn89 Click here to enlarge
    Id get the SRi-T wheels mate, look great, heaps easier to keep clean than white wheels. They're in perfect condition with no marks and are original (have not been refurb'ed) Also one of the harder to find astra rim.

unbiased of course Click here to enlarge
    Yeah i was swaying towards those SRi-T wheels. But i gotta toss up what i want/need more :s i might need to get a muffler replacement cause i've done some damage to my manifold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to the site hun, sorry for my lateness....but i did give u the site name lol..the boys here will take good care of you they are a good bunch here....and your welcome to my old kit as i said....now time to get your engine up to speed with mine hehehe i know slack but have u made a thread on your car yet apart from this thread?
    Click here to enlarge
    www.lizabethdanielle-raffin.memory-of.com www.everydayhero.com.au/danielle_philp
    www.myspace.com/yummyracermum

DOESNT MATTER IF IT HAS TITS OR WHEELS SOONER OR LATER YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Danilicious Click here to enlarge
    welcome to the site hun, sorry for my lateness....but i did give u the site name lol..the boys here will take good care of you they are a good bunch here....and your welcome to my old kit as i said....now time to get your engine up to speed with mine hehehe i know slack but have u made a thread on your car yet apart from this thread?
    umm nope i haven't ;D don't really have anything to write up about her yet? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in the new thread just add some pics, tell us about her, about you, what you have done with her, what you plan to do with her etc etc, the car that is....
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information