Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Learnt this skill very early in my driving days, Ange. And it's saved my butt quite a few times. Always stressed to my kids when teaching them to drive to be more aware of what the other road users are up to than what you are actually doing yourself. You know what you are doing, but they have no idea what they are doing!
    Old enough to know better . . . Too old to care!

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    road rage, particularly when i see someone swerve to the right or left before they turn the opposite direction, slow drivers, ppl who are too lazy to enter a dedicated right or left turn lane properly forcing you to slow down and ppl who tailgate.
    WAS: 03' Holden Astra SriT - 172.7kw/ATW 03-08:

MY10 Subaru Forester XTP 09-12 - SOLD

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    Hahaha LOL you must really hate people with HID conversions on normal/non projector headligts then, would leave you seeing a big black dot for a long time afterwards Click here to enlarge
    dont always need non projectors for that to happen Click here to enlarge
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by aza28 Click here to enlarge
    road rage, particularly when i see someone swerve to the right or left before they turn the opposite direction, slow drivers, ppl who are too lazy to enter a dedicated right or left turn lane properly forcing you to slow down and ppl who tailgate.

oh yes thats shits me ! people in barina's who when making a turn, actually turn out like their driving a B-Double ! grrrrr

and people who mmerge with only one lane and its as if their going to hit you.....it is actually illegal...

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    Hahaha LOL you must really hate people with HID conversions on normal/non projector headligts then, would leave you seeing a big black dot for a long time afterwards Click here to enlarge
    actually the hid's are not that bad. its the normal halogen headlights that are so badly adjusted you can't help but stare right into them.
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

OpelAus Participant milestones54's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone leaves a big gap between them and the car in front at a set of lights, i try to reverse park in it (benefit of a small car :P) Shits me up the wall, because someone behind them could have missed a light because of it.
    1.4L SOHC, its more like a volume control than an accelerator pedal
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    got another......people who sleep when the turning arrow goes green and then im the one that misses the light because they were sleeping....we should get Bert Newton to do a top 20 Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im a chronic speeder, i cant help it.... honest hahaha!!
    But my boyfriend is waaay worse than me, he is a chronic speeder, in his 4wd, he hits speed humps at like 80, hehehe, he has uber road rage, and is also seeming like every car that pulls up next to him at lights wants to race him, which is really funny, me and my friends egg it on hahaha
    I didn't break it, i just exceeded it's operational limit's

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    leaving too big a gap to the car in front - always lets lane bargers in (which annoys me)

A new habit which comes with a sports exhaust - incessantly burbling the throttle in underground car parks.

Quiet back road/night a-road speed trials (do it less than I used to)

ripping around roundabouts and powering out (not faster than the limit though)

that's about all I can think of.
    '91Alfa Romeo 164Q
    '02 Jaguar S-Type 3.0 ~ '98 BMW 740il ~ '02 Saab 9-5 aero ~ '99 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible ~'00 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 ~ '97 Volvo S40 T4 ~ '94 Saab 900s 2.5 ~ '98 Opel Vectra 2.0

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    road rage as previewed below

-no one has any respect for space left for SAFE stopping distance. many times people have been very lucky my vehicle was not fully loaded (which it often is)

-impatient P platers (usually) flying up the left outside lane (ending in 50m) so they can get to the next traffic lights 5 seconds earlier

-people who push the pedestrian crossing button then jaywalk... traffic stops for minute meanwhile they're already 100m down the road... DONT PUSH THE ****ING BUTTON IF YOU'RE GOING TO NOT ****ING USE IT, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH MONEY YOU ARE COSTING THE 20 VEHICLES YOU JUST STOPPED?

I could go on but too many to list. I do 2-300km a day of suburban driving so get to see quite a bit of stupid/frustrating shit.
    Glider aka Toby, 94 Calibra Turbo
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information