Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with bali wii games plz.

Hi,

bought 10 wii games up in bali cos some aussie bloke told me you can get them to work here without buying a mod chip.

can anybody tell me how?

cheers
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gonna have to get chipped....
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry to say, but chipping is required
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think theres still a mod shop down near dan murphys. They were priced pretty good, and you can pick up some cheap piss whilst they do it Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChrisMarriott Click here to enlarge
    I think theres still a mod shop down near dan murphys. They were priced pretty good, and you can pick up some cheap piss whilst they do it Click here to enlarge
    its a win/win! Click here to enlarge
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no theres another way...I don't personally have a wii but i've read some where you can do it without chipping....google is your friend the how too is there

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ROCCO Click here to enlarge
    no theres another way...I don't personally have a wii but i've read some where you can do it without chipping....google is your friend the how too is there
    yeah, i know its there, but im not enough of a techie to understand/pull it off

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shay, there's a new USB method out, just need to load some 'special' files onto it then it will boot from the USB, you can store games on a flash drive for eg. & boot them up.. Don't have the exact details personally, but a mate @Work was tellin me exactly that last week..

Or, Send them back & ask for refund...LOL...Click here to enlarge (postage prob more than the cost of the games yeah)
    Opelized Astra G Sri-T Silver - Mods to date --> ECU Remap - K&N Pod - 2.5" cat-back zorst w/ Hi-Flow S/S cat - Eibach 'Sportlines' - Bilstein B8's - 20" Variant rims w/ Hankook 235/35/20 rubber - Aero wipers -
    To Do's - Re-paint console, FMIC!! WASH!!!!! Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to add, depends on model too, think it worx best with older model Wii's or is it Wee's???Click here to enlarge
    Opelized Astra G Sri-T Silver - Mods to date --> ECU Remap - K&N Pod - 2.5" cat-back zorst w/ Hi-Flow S/S cat - Eibach 'Sportlines' - Bilstein B8's - 20" Variant rims w/ Hankook 235/35/20 rubber - Aero wipers -
    To Do's - Re-paint console, FMIC!! WASH!!!!! Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google "Wii Homebrew Channel"

Thread Information