Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Astra G "mine"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jeenous Click here to enlarge
    may possibly have been but those rims are gone now and no more issues so maybe one i maybe on my next car i decide to put big rims on i may give it a go..
    They don't have to be big rims, if the CBL's arn't the right fit it'll cause vibration issues as was/is the case with my 17" Momo's, they're only 17's afterall...

Also the rims must be balanced properly and not distorted or warped...I've also seen these kind of issues with slightly warped/distorted rims, but if the rims and CBL's are all good regardless of size they should work well...

As mentioned got 20's on my vert jeenous and no such problems what so ever Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive reached a fork in the road in which i need to make life choices and one of those is sell the cali or the vert and unlike many im keeping the cali although it has 4* times the k's and paint is startin to get rough.

Price $25000 with the current wheels pictured on page"6" which have done 3000klms no marks
    price $24000 ONO without rims but with std SRI page "1" wheels Road Worthy tyres some slight marks

Full Holden Service History and since i have had it serviced every 7500klms with penrite sin oil and genuine filter. last done at 62600k's
    63000klms
    Timing belt kit and water pump done at 55000 by Holden
    Lowered 30mm on King Springs front and rear. "Std springs can be supplied to buyer if wanted"
    Only engine mods are the "breather box mod" & "Banjo bolt mod for turbo"
    Interior - Black dashmatt (not pictured but is in car)
    Car will come with RWC and REG.
    Everything works interior is mint only thing againt exterior is a couple of stone chips at front.
    car located in "Sale Victoria"
    any further questions msg or call me 0424861100

thanks
    Last edited by Jeenous; 2nd August 2010 at 09:52 PM.
    When your brakes create more "G" forces than your engine
    you know either got a prob or
    drivin a Buzz Box! Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive reached a fork in the road in which i need to make life choices and one of those is sell the cali or the vert and unlike many im keeping the cali although it has 4* times the k's and paint is startin to get rough.

Price $25000 with the current wheels pictured on page"6" which have done 3000klms no marks
    price $24000 ONO without rims but with std SRI page "1" wheels Road Worthy tyres some slight marks

Full Holden Service History and since i have had it serviced every 7500klms with penrite sin oil and genuine filter. last done at 62600k's
    63000klms
    Timing belt kit and water pump done at 55000 by Holden
    Lowered 30mm on King Springs front and rear. "Std springs can be supplied to buyer if wanted"
    Only engine mods are the "breather box mod" & "Banjo bolt mod for turbo"
    Interior - Black dashmatt (not pictured but is in car)
    Car will come with RWC and REG.
    Everything works interior is mint only thing againt exterior is a couple of stone chips at front.
    car located in "Sale Victoria"
    any further questions msg or call me 0424861100

thanks
    Most definitely unlike you on this one jeenous Click here to enlarge

I'd keep the vert, even if it was stock...but each to their own will be sad to see a TS vert go but totally understand if the 'bigger' car sale needs to go to more suitable financial commitments...

All the best with the sale Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks i just chose to advertise here too members so hopefully it could stay within the club.
    When your brakes create more "G" forces than your engine
    you know either got a prob or
    drivin a Buzz Box! Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks i just chose to advertise here too members so hopefully it could stay within the club.
    Put it in the for sale section - if you already havn't Click here to enlarge

And IMHO also put it anywhere else you can advertise it as well...trading post, car sales etc. etc.

S/H cars of most types can be hard to 'flog off' these days unless your giving them away for well below market value, so get in there with as much chance as pssible... Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information