Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cpl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cpl

Has anyone shopped at CPL here before? They are the devil on earth I reckon - extremely bad customer service, non-existant warranty service, and on top of that .. mega Liars.

Had a faulty fan in a case, returned it, apparently it was working fine..but they did not want to show me. I decided to return the case cos I was sick of their dodgy service - they charge 10% restocking fee and $15 for checking the fan of a faulty case I had purchased the day before!

Fck those stoopid dodgy people - seriously they make me feel sick. Advise to you all - DO NOT SHOP AT CPL (cpl.net.au). They are very happy to take your money when you purchase something but they dont want to hear about warranty work. I have had much better customer sevice at MSY!
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hmm good to know....sound like a nice group of people....NOT !

OpelAus Forum Addict InsaneAsylum's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought a system for my old work and heaps of parts from them. they've never let me down. i also had to order 4 lcd's from them which had to come from the warehouse, they fulfilled the order without any problems and they're customer service has been great. the only reason they are number 2 on my list is that msy is cheaper albeit worse service. at the end of the day though i don't care because I know what I am getting. I also speak from experience at the nth melb shop, i've never been to the other cpl branch in notting hill or wherever.

OpelAus Forum Regular Corsa_Rob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a number of years i've purchased all my PC gear from CPL, haven't had any problems. Having said that, i've stopped going there mainly because of the horrendous customer service, they certainly don't give a rats arse about customers. At least thats the feeling i've been getting.

I now shop at Centrecom, on Blackburn road and in Frankston.
    Spearmint Silver MY05 Corsa 1.4

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I buy stuff at CPL because they're close to being the cheapest and they always have things in stock. MSY are slightly cheaper but often don't have stock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those of you who bought stuff from CPL, I pray you never have to claim warranty. They are your best friend when you are throwing money at them....wait until YOU need their help with replacing /fixing a dodgy product.

From now on, I buy from independent shops - like Digiworld and Nexus in the city. Ill try Centrecom too. If they do not have the parts, they can always get them in within a day.

CPL certainly does not give a rats arse about any customers. They are rude to you and they dont give a damn after you have purchased the product. I remember when they used to be a small crappy place near monash uni in clayton. I am not racist but seriously..those rude as*&ns need to fck off back to their own country if they are gona operate a business in such a dodgy manner and the customer feels powerless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    centrecom are another good store as mentioned, just a bit out of the way for me.

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by USC Click here to enlarge
    I remember when they used to be a small crappy place near monash uni in clayton.
    Now they are a big crappy place near monash...

Have only bought a couple of Kyocera laser printers from them and bits and pieces along the way. have never had to return anything to them - good to know their returns procedures are crap.

MSY FTW!
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol before msy branched out into the western suburbs, I had to drive to malvern to line up out the freaking door. it was ridiculous! the brooklyn store is great, decent staff there too. i've heard cheltenham are pretty good too.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    never had any problems with CPL

bought a 320gb notebook HDD... wouldnt spin up, took it back same day, the guy just gave me a new one
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Thread Information