Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you know it'd be nice if there was more useful stuff on this season. I seem to recall the last one was a lot more like a comedy (in the style of "Home Improvement") than anything else.
    '91Alfa Romeo 164Q
    '02 Jaguar S-Type 3.0 ~ '98 BMW 740il ~ '02 Saab 9-5 aero ~ '99 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible ~'00 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 ~ '97 Volvo S40 T4 ~ '94 Saab 900s 2.5 ~ '98 Opel Vectra 2.0

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sooty Click here to enlarge
    Well yes, but, we wouldn't be encouraging the download of pirated episodes...Click here to enlarge

technically its not pirated untill they release the episodes on DVD
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 2002_XC Click here to enlarge
    starfish bed hog Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Danboy_LMF Click here to enlarge
    No idea lol I still live at home Click here to enlarge I don't watch tv but watch top gear online once its been aired the day after.
    ah ok - last time I tried to stream something from the BBC website it said it was not available to people outside of the UK so I thought that it had somethint to do with the licences Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jerram Click here to enlarge
    you know it'd be nice if there was more useful stuff on this season. I seem to recall the last one was a lot more like a comedy (in the style of "Home Improvement") than anything else.
    we're not starting THIS argument again are we??? Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge

we're not starting THIS argument again are we??? Click here to enlarge
    hah thx for reminding me about that one. No srsly, Dinosaws lol :P
    '91Alfa Romeo 164Q
    '02 Jaguar S-Type 3.0 ~ '98 BMW 740il ~ '02 Saab 9-5 aero ~ '99 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible ~'00 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 ~ '97 Volvo S40 T4 ~ '94 Saab 900s 2.5 ~ '98 Opel Vectra 2.0

In the future, in the past, somewhere ......
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clarkson has a new DVD out as well. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    "oooh Simon gets a turbo, this could be dangerous!" Mr Cali
    13 Opel Astra Select 1.6 [Mrs] |13 Golf GTi [Speedster] | 81 DMC [Cruiser] | 79 Lancia Beta Spyder [Resto]

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    i watch episodes on www.streetfire.net or something like that when i was at uni Click here to enlarge streams them in decent quality compared to youtube (before bbc catch on a delete it)
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    did i see a corsa vxr in a pipe?! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I thought it was an Astra? Although both look the same to me. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge

If you have a Top Gear-shaped chasm in your life that relentless digital TV repeats just can't seem to fill, relax. The brand-new factory-fresh series of the World's Favourite Car Show™ is just around the corner.
    If you're a regular Top Gear viewer, you'll know more or less what to expect. If you're new to the series, try to imagine what might happen if a trio of eleven year-old boys had access to some of the world's most desirable supercars and lots of sugary sweets. Sounds awesome, right?
    So, ready yourself for 9pm, Sunday 15th November on BBC Two. Please note the new later start time as it is significant for two reasons. Firstly, we're aiming to save roughly two million relationships by avoiding a clash with the X-Factor. Secondly, if you're one of our younger viewers and your bedtime is before 10pm, start the wheedling, nagging and emotional blackmail now, there's still time to wear your parents down.
    The first episode sees Clarkson, Hammond and May searching for a fabled stretch of Romanian tarmac in three of the latest drop-top supercars. James will be taking a couple of super-limos to task and Hollywood heartthrob, confirmed petrolhead and thoroughly good bloke Eric Bana becomes a star in a reasonably priced car.
    The brand new series of Top Gear begins 9pm, Sunday 15th November on BBC Two and BBC HD''

Good to hear Bana's on the show Click here to enlarge

2001 Opel Vectra B - Pioneer 12' sub, Head unit and Amplifier, 2.25 inch Cat-back system, hurricane extractors, Ram-air CAI, XHP JET Chrome 17" Wheels, Opelised, Front lip spoiler, Halo Projectors, KYB Shocks, King Springs

"got some change for the bus there brother?" Kingston
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by David S. Click here to enlarge
    Good to hear Bana's on the show Click here to enlarge
    My thoughts exactly. Out of that whole paragraph that's pretty much all that piqued my interest but it's top gear so it will be great anyway this just makes it better Click here to enlarge
    Angel Eyes, Eyelids, LED Tail Lights, K&N Replacement Panel Filter, 17" Alloy Wheels, Slotted Rotors
    QFM Super X Brake Pads.

Click here to enlarge
    Mahh rahhhd

Thread Information