I can't believe the judiciary system in V8 Supercars!?!?!?!

After Larko tried to explain how tough a job they have and how difficult their decisions are. They penalise a bloke who acccidentally re-started the race in too low a gear (T. Kelly) but they don't penalise two blokes having what was, yes, a very entertaining tussle, but completely unprofessional. Bargs had no right to be blocking Lowndes halfway through such a long race, and Craig had no right to punt Brags off a few laps later.

Justice was served, but not in the right way. Both deserved drive through penalties.

~~~~~~~~~

And what the f*ck is the go with these STUPID safety car rules. They're meant to pick up the race leader. Last I heard, when the leader peels off into the pits, they forfeit their lead. What a crazy decision to wait for the FORMER leader to completely process their pit stop and then not pick them up on exit. Did anyone else notice the Safety Car lights were ON upon Jamie's exit from pit lane but were switched off when Jamie came trundling up behind them flashing his own lights!

Something tells me those two don't have their jobs anymore. And someone please tell me that VESA are getting rid of that pussy Thomas Mezera from his rediculous position. DPO + IPO = RED TAPE. If you want a referee to give out penalties, hire a real one! One that actually has the ability to make decisions under pressure and serve justice during the race not after!

That's like a football ref. deciding that "oh it was too close to call if his studs were up when he went for that slide tackle and if he actually made contact with the ball during that tackle becuase it all happened while I was blinking, so I'll wait until a few hours after the game and issue the yellow/red card."

Bullsh!t, they make their minds up on the spot cos they have the bollocks to do it even despite the number af huligans that watch the game and if they had their chance, would absolutely throttle the ref. for his decision be it the right one or the wrong one.

Good ol' Tom has a world of information to veiw and read and yes, it might take some time processing but Christ almighty, was it really that hard to see that BOTH drivers deserve penalties. What happens next race when someone gets a little out of shape because of someones stupid, uncontrolled and completely unprofessional pass, then decides to give it right back at them and punt them off the circuit a few laps afterward? They can't penalise them now becuase that wouldn't be consistant ruling. But considering inconsistant ruling seems to be Thomas Mezera's job, we'll just have to wait and see.

Rant Rant Rant.
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!