Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn nice, that one Ange. Shame it looks as though it won't be coming to Oz.
    The VW gurus are still saying it will compete too much with Golf GTI sales . . . . I can see why too! That's nice, real nice. Love the fat butt on it for some reason (possibly something to do with me being a convertible driver and admirer of VW Eos!!!!).
    Old enough to know better . . . Too old to care!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by imay Click here to enlarge
    Damn nice, that one Ange. Shame it looks as though it won't be coming to Oz.
    The VW gurus are still saying it will compete too much with Golf GTI sales . . . . I can see why too! That's nice, real nice. Love the fat butt on it for some reason (possibly something to do with me being a convertible driver and admirer of VW Eos!!!!).
    Don't know about that Ian...and yes the Eos is still a very nice vehicle...

There is a current report from VW Aust. suggesting otherwise...

I recently spoke to a manager at a large VW dealer here in Melb. and he seems to think VW Aust WILL 'eventually' bring in at least one or two variants of the Scirocco...

It will be (as he put it) after the initial strong interest of the new Golf Mk6 Gti is all over - so around 12 months away Click here to enlarge

Seems they are indeed worried about loss of interest for the Golf if the Scirocco is also on offer...

Most likey when/if it comes it will be the Scirocco R variant - exactly what we all want Click here to enlarge

It'll do and looks fantastic as is, even without the external additions of that B&B example, we'll just have their engine tune for it, or better still APR Aust. (who already have extensive tunes for the Audi S3 and TTS with the same engine) are available to us locally Click here to enlarge

Refresh of the Scirocco R - refer link:http://www.netcarshow.com/volkswagen/2010-scirocco_r/
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information