Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mania Click here to enlarge
    Already preordered Click here to enlarge.

Even if I only play it half as much as I did/am Forza 2... it'll be worth every cent. Click here to enlarge
    Agreed.

I played forza 2 again today just for Shiggles. Got the VXR around the track in 8:10. Seems its limited to around 200km/h though Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmonkey Click here to enlarge
    Beat me in a drag race... Enough said lol
    Yeah well... What wouldn't smash you in a drag race? Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    the corsa 1.4 lol
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    the corsa 1.4 lol
    It'd be close Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    jerk lol
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    jerk lol
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChrisMarriott Click here to enlarge
    Agreed.

I played forza 2 again today just for Shiggles. Got the VXR around the track in 8:10. Seems its limited to around 200km/h though Click here to enlarge
    8:10... Click here to enlarge?

Please tell me that's the Monaro VXR or I have a long way to go... real life world record for the Astra's only 8:35 Click here to enlarge.

I have beat 8:10 in my done up VXR though (8m dead), but that hits 280 Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mania Click here to enlarge
    8:10... Click here to enlarge?

Please tell me that's the Monaro VXR or I have a long way to go... real life world record for the Astra's only 8:35 Click here to enlarge.

I have beat 8:10 in my done up VXR though (8m dead), but that hits 280 Click here to enlarge
    Mate.. If that was an Astra VXR it would have to have been worked off its tits... Including being RWD. Click here to enlarge

Purchased forza 3 today and am enjoying it so far. Once again they start you off with an Audi RS8 and then throw you into racing shit box hatches Click here to enlarge Graphics and handling are excellent and the V8 super cars in the game are top notch and handle as they should. (Just turn off all assists and you'll know what I mean) I'd recommend getting the Limited edition version of the game (only 100 bucks) as you get more cars and more tracks PLUS a download coupon for ALL the other locked cars. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plus a sweet case =p.

I'm going to try and beat 8mins in this one Click here to enlarge. Love the new tracks.. sedona and the like. Also check out the benchmark playground, it's a bit Ken Block inspired.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChrisMarriott Click here to enlarge
    Mate.. If that was an Astra VXR it would have to have been worked off its tits... Including being RWD. Click here to enlarge
    In Forza 2 you can get a VXR and change it to RWD, unsure if this is possible in F3.

One of Chuck Norris' sperm found it's way into the gas tank of an 18 wheeler. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime!

Thread Information