Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Bathurst 2009

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kabel Click here to enlarge
    Felt sorry for Kelly Racing yesterday...they were there for so long with a wounded car and then they weren`t !
    Yeah they were hanging on just. If there hadn't been that safety car they may have been able to hold them off. Once they all bunched up and restarted Kelly had no chance, once the first guy got past them they were out of position for the next corner so they lost another spot and then it was just a vicious cycle. The top ten cars had incredible speed at the end of 161 laps.
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    must have been heartbreaking for the kelly brothers to see them all just flick past you with a few laps to go...
    Last edited by btm; 13th October 2009 at 01:35 PM.
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey my guess on the GRM crew seemed to be a pretty good one!

Shame about that final safety car otherwise Ritter/Besnard might've had it!

This is the second time now that Besnard has had bad luck whilst in first only for Tander to win, I remember the first time (back in 99?) when he was leading driving a havoline AU that glanced into a Lapped Car on the second last lap!
    '91Alfa Romeo 164Q
    '02 Jaguar S-Type 3.0 ~ '98 BMW 740il ~ '02 Saab 9-5 aero ~ '99 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible ~'00 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 ~ '97 Volvo S40 T4 ~ '94 Saab 900s 2.5 ~ '98 Opel Vectra 2.0

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jerram Click here to enlarge
    hey my guess on the GRM crew seemed to be a pretty good one!

Shame about that final safety car otherwise Ritter/Besnard might've had it!

This is the second time now that Besnard has had bad luck whilst in first only for Tander to win, I remember the first time (back in 99?) when he was leading driving a havoline AU that glanced into a Lapped Car on the second last lap!
    Nah, Murph and Skaife would have taken the silverwear instead of Ritter and Besnard. SGR only had a scheduled 20 sec fuel stop where as all the others stopped for 25 at least. They would have come out almost 8 sec in front of Tander if they weren't caught behind the safety car for 6.2kms!

I'm and Tander fan and i'm stoked that HRT came away with the Enduro quinella, but I feel bad for the SGR team.

BTW, Tander's last win was in 2000 with Jason Bargwanna and until now, had never earned a Bathurst podium and had only finished a handful of the Great Races.
    Old Car 0-100km/h took a friggin long time
    New Car 0-100km/h takes only 5.9sec

Thread Information