Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have been $65k for a while drive away for a while.

well there was until I checked today- a Vic dealer selling for $65k, any choice of colour.

below is one asking for $65,472k drive away in VIC

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...=370z&trecs=19

There are a few demos for under $60k drive away.

I don't believe the 350z fully optioned was anywhere near $100,000, more like $75k for the Track including the Rays alloys. I'm unaware of any other options.

even at full retail, it was no more than $80k.

for around the $65k mark, I'd have this over the Evo X MR, STI SpecR.

At the same price, I think I'd go 135i over the 370z. unfortunately the 135i is about $10k more before you option it up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JohnBu Click here to enlarge
    They have been $65k for a while drive away for a while.

well there was until I checked today- a Vic dealer selling for $65k, any choice of colour.

below is one asking for $65,472k drive away in VIC

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...=370z&trecs=19

There are a few demos for under $60k drive away.

I don't believe the 350z fully optioned was anywhere near $100,000, more like $75k for the Track including the Rays alloys. I'm unaware of any other options.

even at full retail, it was no more than $80k.

for around the $65k mark, I'd have this over the Evo X MR, STI SpecR.

At the same price, I think I'd go 135i over the 370z. unfortunately the 135i is about $10k more before you option it up.
    There you go...for 65k new = bargain Click here to enlarge

The 100k pricing I quoted was pricing I got not long after the 350Z was released, it must have come down after a while, because I even got it in writing from one of the dealers at that time, can't remember all the ins and outs of the set up, but it came to just over 105k drive away...I would never have paid that much for one, was just curious about all there was to be had as at that time, my missus was interested and we were comparing it to the RX8 Click here to enlarge

Agree about the 135i, I too would choose it over a 370Z, but as you say, it'll cost alot more, basic on one of those is just under 80k and by the time you option it up to decent level, you'll need at least 85-90k, this is another vehicle I looked at comparing it to the Audi TTS I'm interested in, only in this case the 135i easily wins out over the Audi in terms of pricing...
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    Colour makes a big difference, my fav. for the new 370Z is the grey, put some pics up in the 370Z thread from a while ago Click here to enlarge

It's styling is like most cars either something you like or don't like...for me I like most of it especially the interior, the part I dislike though are both head and tail light design, even in real life they look shite to me...

Performance and handling is awesome, this Nismo is capable of low 5's 0-100km/h, that's as good or faster than any hot hatch even the AWD's and even the base 370Z can beat a BMW 135i on any track - imagine with a twin turbo kit which you'll be able to get for one of these just like the 350Z before it, it'll be one hell of a machine...
    Twin Turbo kit Click here to enlarge no I wont be imagining it, haha

Ill take a look at the Grey....its generally my favourite colour when going for a car. I do like the Inside...its the only part I do like infact. Still all this aside ide gladly drive one Click here to enlarge

Thread Information