Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HDT Vectra....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChrisMarriott Click here to enlarge
    Those sigma's were so floaty I don't think i'd want to drive one more powerful than the 4cyl Click here to enlarge
    Really ???

I was fortunate enough to drive one back then along with other variants of the Sigma from that era, ex wife owned a 2.6ltr sports model, it was a fantastic car and it performed, handled/braked extremely well for what it was, the handling etc. might be below par now, but back in their day they were amongst the best performance street cars...as others have noted cars have come along way since then...

I remember a modded one that used to hang out at Lygon St (back in the good ol days when dragging was part of the scene there) and it was unbeatable, it blew the doors off everything it took on, including highly modified V8's which were the main type of street muscle cars back then...

Another one that comes to mind now we're on this topic is the Mitsu turbo Cordia - easily the WRX of its day - even the cops used them... Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    couldnt get any photos of it sorry, she traded the car in before i could get any photos, she didnt get much for it either but thats car yards for you.
    Last edited by TUFF; 28th August 2011 at 08:25 AM.

Thread Information