Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Orion_996 Click here to enlarge
    while the colour scheme is pretty "weird" the wing is there for a reason, the RS is pretty much a race spec track day car...
    I think we all know the purpose served by the rear wing, but that dosn't take away the end look/image result it gives the car...

Also lots of other even better hi po cars out there that don't have or need such ridiculously large wings to make em work Click here to enlarge

Fact is, despite being a track car registered for the rd. it'll never need the input of that rear wing for the road, hence why it's so gimmicky and just makes the car look ridiculous on the road, along with that stupid colour scheme, it'll fit right at home with the P plater hoon bridgades with their boy racer Wrx's etc. hanging around the place...don't think that's the type of image the demographic buying this kind of car want to be associated with, but that's exactly what Porker have made it look like IMHO...
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant TheOperator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wraith i think you will find this is not going to be available in "Normal" colours, lots of wild colors like Yellow with black wells, Orange with black wells etc Click here to enlarge

I know when Dad went to enquire about new Turbo recently they tried to sell him one of these, he told the salesman apparently "i'm not trying to impress the hate backwards brigade, so you can keep it" Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TheOperator Click here to enlarge
    Wraith i think you will find this is not going to be available in "Normal" colours, lots of wild colors like Yellow with black wells, Orange with black wells etc Click here to enlarge

I know when Dad went to enquire about new Turbo recently they tried to sell him one of these, he told the salesman apparently "i'm not trying to impress the hate backwards brigade, so you can keep it" Click here to enlarge
    Hahahaha LOL there you go !!! Click here to enlarge

Exactly as I thought, the backward hat bridgade is exactly the type who would find this things looks attractive...

Seriously only available in that colour or even worse with yellow highlights LOL now I know they've lost the plot at Porker land - must be from all the kicks in the head they've copped over the last 18 months from Nissan with the new R35 and more recently from the VAG group successfully shrugging them off...and good on them too !!! now VW and Audi can go full steam ahead and produce their ranges without being curtailed or held back by Porker who are living in fear of being overtaken by them as Germany's best Click here to enlarge

BTW have you got yourself that yummie aluminium silver MPS3 yet ?? Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant TheOperator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge

BTW have you got yourself that yummie aluminium silver MPS3 yet ?? Click here to enlarge
    Waiting on it to arrive, hopefully in next week or so Click here to enlarge

However i did ask about a white one, waiting on answer Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TheOperator Click here to enlarge
    Waiting on it to arrive, hopefully in next week or so Click here to enlarge

However i did ask about a white one, waiting on answer Click here to enlarge
    I've done that too !!! ie, ask about the possibility of getting a white MPS3 - and sorry to say definitely NO !!! Click here to enlarge

Mazda will not do any orders outside what's available...even if you offered to pay any amount extra or order 100 of them, they simply will not do it...

I've spoken to both a dealership and Mazda head office about this and both replied with the above...

They have a customer feed back thing going when you purchase one of their vehicles and if they get alot of people suggesting they would've liked a certain vehicle colour, they might decide to bring that colour in on the next scheduled model update or midlife of the model run, (Mazda run models for around 4-5 years) so at best I'd say your looking at approx. 2 years away and that's ' if ' white is selected - I believe it will be and will probably replace the 'celestial blue' colour...

You can always trade up and get a new white one in a couple of years, or if the 3rd gen MPS3 ends up also being an excellent machine, just update to one of those in white Click here to enlarge

Me if I get one, I'll be more than happy with the aluminium silver, after checking out another SP25 recently in white and then seeing an aluminium silver MPS3 on the road just a couple of days ago here at work, it looked much better than the white SP25 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    you could always take the wing off and those terrible decals on the side should go aswell, otherwise it looks ok with the red.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    want
    '99 Vectra B Facelift

Mods: 4-2-1 Extractors | Hi-Flow Cat | K&N Apollo Pod Filter - Cold Air Intake | Bosch Super 4's | Imrchser Grille | Opelised | 17"G2 Rims | Pioneer DEH-P6050UB

Thread Information