Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats farked dude! glad you got away though! who knows what would have happened if you stopped!

I always drive with the car doors locked, and try and get my wife to do the same... I remember a few years ago, I was stopped at traffic lights, and this drunk bloke appeared out of nowhere and tried to open my passenger side door... when he realised it was locked, he started to bang on the window and yell out to open up! In the meantime, the lights had changed and i decided to get out of there as quick as possible...

its not safe anywhere these days.
    ex. ~2.5L V6 Vectra~
    ex. ~matte black '07 Honda VTR 250~
    current ~phantom black '11 Triumph Street Triple R~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HoldenAstra Click here to enlarge
    Did you guys watch last night 'Today Tonight'?It's about young gangsters in Australia. That's horribleClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Those are not HUMAN!

Australia is getting dangerous! Australian please do something!
    i did... i felt like we as a nation need to stamp out these idiots! it wont be hard to find them... they gave out their postcode (also their gang name) on the program. Bulli was one of them, cant remember the other one mentioned.

i imagined, after seeing it, a massive convoy of cars from Sydney going down there and teaching these kids a lesson!
    ex. ~2.5L V6 Vectra~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what the **** is wrong with people these days??Click here to enlarge seriously..makes me very angry! I wish you had a few friends inside and had cricket bats..would have taught them a good lesson!

Jumping on another topic, you should see the inside and outside of melbourne trains..disgusting! all windows are scracthed like hell and paint spray everywhere outside...WHO WANTS TO SEE YOUR SHIT SCUMBAG!! GO do that to your HOUSE..if you even have one!

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by USC Click here to enlarge
    what the **** is wrong with people these days??Click here to enlarge seriously..makes me very angry! I wish you had a few friends inside and had cricket bats..would have taught them a good lesson!

Jumping on another topic, you should see the inside and outside of melbourne trains..disgusting! all windows are scracthed like hell and paint spray everywhere outside...WHO WANTS TO SEE YOUR SHIT SCUMBAG!! GO do that to your HOUSE..if you even have one!
    So we teach them a lesson by retaliating in the exact same way that they want us to? Hmm...
    2006 Subaru WRX

OpelAus Forum Hierarchy Nurb608's Avatar
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That is seriously stuffed up!

Main thing is your ok though.
    Track Times: Phillip Island - 1:59.4027, Calder Park - 1:08.8142, Winton 3km - 1:40.7810, Sandown - 1:29.6000, Haunted Hills - 62.55, 1/4 Mile - 13.736

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant TheOperator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you came out unscathed.

I can't believe how much this country and sadly half the world want to become like the US Click here to enlarge

I mean all these kids and losers run round like they think they are from the "Ghetto / Projects" and dress the same with different colour bandanas hanging out rear pockets etc! I have news for these ****ers, they wouldn't last 1 min in the "REAL Ghetto/Projects" they idiolise Click here to enlarge

When i was in the States one of my best friends was from such an area but trying his hardest to leave it behind by going to University, believe me there is nothing special about walking down the street with big groups of gang bangers packing pistols and automatic weapons in hedges etc Click here to enlarge

I also remember him telling me NEVER STOP at a red light after 6pm in a huge list of neighbourhoods cause you will "be jacked for sure"!

Please tell me this country is not turning to this, cause if it is it's time we start some vigilante justice to eliminate it Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    and some people wonder why i dont drive my car at night unless its for a cruise or group event........ this is why !!!

*broken record alert* glad ur ok mate

there are alot of car alarms on the market nowadays that lock your doors when you start driving... but i think they are set to unlock them when you brake... kinda defeats the purpose

but with the anti-hijaking device.. whats the point?? if they have poles and they wanna jack you.. the car wont start? they will beat the hell out of you until u start it for them wouldnt they?

we cant win can we...
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know that with the E46 bmw's, the doors lock once you drive over 7km/h and dont unlock unless you press a button on the concole unlocking all doors, or you can actually use the lever and by pulling the lever twice from the inside will unlock and open the 1 door only
    ex. ~2.5L V6 Vectra~

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Greg K Click here to enlarge
    i know that with the E46 bmw's, the doors lock once you drive over 7km/h and dont unlock unless you press a button on the concole unlocking all doors, or you can actually use the lever and by pulling the lever twice from the inside will unlock and open the 1 door only
    That's available on the AH Astra too, but has to be enabled. They lock once you start moving, then unlock when you pull your keys out of the ignition I think. Anyway if someone wants in, they'll try whatever they can. You just have to be somewhat prepared.
    2006 Subaru WRX

"got some change for the bus there brother?" Kingston
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    F***en scumbags! Click here to enlarge

I've never really done this unless I'm driving on unlit/ unfarmiliar roads at night but I reckon I will get into the habit of doing this more often as a just in case sort of thing since you never know when a f***wit is gonna get bold.

and on top of everyone else saying this it's good to hear you're ok mate.
    Angel Eyes, Eyelids, LED Tail Lights, K&N Replacement Panel Filter, 17" Alloy Wheels, Slotted Rotors
    QFM Super X Brake Pads.

Click here to enlarge
    Mahh rahhhd

Thread Information