Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mania Click here to enlarge
    Those sheeple are Microsoft's stockholders - not the consumers. The consumers have all got 1.54 consoles for the price of 1, and a platform with more money invested in it then they spend on it.

In this case, the consumers win Click here to enlarge. At least until Microsoft give up at taking over the market..
    I have to agree. I read an article once where Microsoft stated that even with the 360. All xbox development (Original and 360) will leave them at a loss for years to come.
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChrisMarriott Click here to enlarge
    I have to agree. I read an article once where Microsoft stated that even with the 360. All xbox development (Original and 360) will leave them at a loss for years to come.
    unsure of wii and previous nintendo consoles...
    but all sony consoles have ben sold for less than manufacture price. i dont mean r+r + manufacture divided by console quantity.
    i mean sony sell the console cheaper than what it costs them to make the console.
    eventually the consoles become money makers too, but that is years and years down the track.
    the big money for sony/microshit/nuntendo is in software. thats how they can sell their consoles cheaper than cost.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    sorry forgot this rocco :sarc:

but u get what i mean right?

Of course....i was trolling...Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My XBOX360 is 2yrs old (Halo edition) and never had a serious issue...It gets the most use of all my machines....

My PS3 is 2yrs old and never had an issue but then again it also basically never gets used except for playing Blurays...I'm still waiting for GT!!!!!!!!! :inncazato:

My PC is a "reasonably" serious gaming machine (:sarcClick here to enlarge and is mainly used for transcoding MKV files into MP4s to play on my XBOX360....

My laptop is purely for surfing and other web based activities...

I love my XBOX360 and it gets the most gaming use by a LONG way....
    Epsilon Renntech
    2003 Astra SRi-T - The Phantom
    EMTRON ECU
    Borg Warner EFR7163 & EFR9180
    Tuned by Scott @ Insight Motorsports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gman Click here to enlarge
    My XBOX360 is 2yrs old (Halo edition) and never had a serious issue...It gets the most use of all my machines....

My PS3 is 2yrs old and never had an issue but then again it also basically never gets used except for playing Blurays...I'm still waiting for GT!!!!!!!!! :inncazato: this year mate. sept i think.

My PC is a "reasonably" serious gaming machine (:sarcClick here to enlarge and is mainly used for transcoding MKV files into MP4s to play on my XBOX360....

My laptop is purely for surfing and other web based activities...pron Click here to enlarge

I love my XBOX360 and it gets the most gaming use by a LONG way....
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 1st xbox 360 died after 3 months of heavy usage ( Gears of war was just released ) , Had it repaired ( took 10 days ) - lasted for 18 months and then totally died.

I have an elite console now and it hasnt skipped a beat.

My PS3 is still solid ( original 60gb ) hasnt had a single problem , And I dont expect it to either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have a 1st gen 360 and only once had the RRoD which was out of warranty and still fixed within a week and I'm still playing it more than anything else.

I don't have a PS3 and will only buy one for BluRay. Each to their own, I used to have a PS2 and then got an Xbox for xmas and haven't touched a PS since.

Considering I play CoD4 online most of the time I am happy with my 360 and the amount of people to play against online.

I think I read somewhere that xbox has a bigger online community (correct me if I'm wrong), which is what I prefer.

When my 360 does die for the last time I will go back out and buy another one, sorry Sony you haven't won me over in the consols war or even the entertainment catagory.

One of Chuck Norris' sperm found it's way into the gas tank of an 18 wheeler. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or you could go out spend the money on a decent pc and upgrade the drive to blu ray....in my case I have a HTPC with a blu ray drive...shits over anything sony or MS through at it....

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except for spontaneous multiplayer action - something pc's just can't touch. Most of my gaming is with friends or family, where consoles dominate. Few mates come around, family visits, etc - just pop in one of those games anyone can pick up, ie castle crashers/forza etc and everyone picks up a controller and has a blast. Computers aren't even in the ballgame for that. I'm guessing you've just never owned a console Click here to enlarge

Signed: an ex-pc gamer.

Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My PC has a Bluray drive and a HDDVD/Bluray drive...The PS3 is far superior for viewing a movie and streaming media...Tried it with the PC to my TV and quality was good, but the PS3 is better, easy and a PnP solution....

For games, I still prefer the XBOX360..Consoles are easy, simple and they work. The XBOX seems to have a greater variety of games (here in HK anyway) and for online play a console is far more stable/easy to setup than a PC connection. I tried playing online games with friends in oz via PC. We now use XBOX Live and COD4. Much more stable and easier to setup with no firewall, lost packet, punkbuster, version issues....Simple PnP...

As another very serious ex-PC gamer, I felt consoles are a bit like the "Cult of iPhone" for PC gamers. You just don't want to convert. But they just work... Click here to enlarge
    Epsilon Renntech
    2003 Astra SRi-T - The Phantom
    EMTRON ECU
    Borg Warner EFR7163 & EFR9180
    Tuned by Scott @ Insight Motorsports

Thread Information