Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: New MPS 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmonkey Click here to enlarge
    how the hell has this thread lasted 21 pages!!!! the car came out months ago, its ugly as sin but has a kickarse engine... case over lol does it really need 21 pages worth Click here to enlarge?
    everything is ugly when you cant afford it or when its better than what you own Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    this is me caring....nup still dont care.. its a mazda 3 its ugly as a donkeys turd and has a really good engine, that really is it... all they are doing is argueing about other cars now... yes there is other cars out there that maybe better looking but sacrifice a bit of power, BIG WHOOP isnt this basically how the car market works in the first place?? its down to a matter of oppinion of the beholder, no real need to argue 21 pages over how the golf is better, no wait the civic is better...
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    i could afford many things such as WRXs R33s commodores falcons.. but yep theyre still ugly!! Just like the mazda 3... i may not be able to afford this shapes MPS but could afford the last and i know which one id preffer anyway, previous shape ftw. or i could get sp25 and ya know what i still wouldnt.. because you guessed it.. itd be embarrasing to be seen in.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how the hell has this thread lasted 21 pages!!!! the car came out months ago, its ugly as sin but has a kickarse engine... case over lol does it really need 21 pages worth Click here to enlarge?
    Hahaha, and you're contributing to more pages.... Click here to enlarge

One of Chuck Norris' sperm found it's way into the gas tank of an 18 wheeler. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i could afford many things such as WRXs R33s commodores falcons.. but yep theyre still ugly!! Just like the mazda 3... i may not be able to afford this shapes MPS but could afford the last and i know which one id preffer anyway, previous shape ftw. or i could get sp25 and ya know what i still wouldnt.. because you guessed it.. itd be embarrasing to be seen in.
    hahaha...and you found the AH mpre attractive than an R33...I would love to see your taste in womenClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    R33 was easily the ugliest skyline ever made (other than the granny r31 ofcourse) AH styling is far superior looking to a R33! And im pretty sure most if not everyone will agree with that..
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sooty Click here to enlarge
    No guarantees there'll be torque steer. I've got 480nm, and almost no torque steer whatsoever
    EDITTED:to avoid drama
    Back on topic. Hoping to go and take one for a spin in a month when i'm off my p's as the dealers are less reluctant to hand over the keys then Click here to enlarge Will be my first spin in a hi-po petrol turbo, so i won't have much to base it against, but i guess that'll give me an abject perspective, taking the car for what it is, and not comparing it to something else Click here to enlarge
    Look forward to your assessment Ain... Click here to enlarge

It will feel/react differently to an oiler, even though your Astra has 100nm more torque...

I'm sure you'll like the way it drives as it reacts very well and has good power on part throttle operation, not just when banging away...

Interior also works very well from an ergonomics stand point, especially the placement of peddles, gear lever and steering wheel.
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simple...

It's because there's nothing as interesting or exciting as an MPS3 or in this class available for us in the GMH stable !

A vehicle like that will always create looooong discussion Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by USC Click here to enlarge
    everything is ugly when you cant afford it or when its better than what you own Click here to enlarge
    :clap:

The truth hurts dosn't it Click here to enlarge

This happens everytime we discuss a vehicle of this nature Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoops on the GTI time - lol...

From Topgear's test of the Focus RS the revoknuckle stuff (which Renault have had, in its form, on the Megane for years) doesn't really do much for torque steer at all.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information