• + FOUR

3 6.67%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sadavidsriturbo Click here to enlarge
    Also how do you manage to come across with that statement ??
    From your driving history....and from your additional comments. You get caught and fined multiple times for similar offences. Speeding, driving disqualified, no seat belt, driving while intoxicated. You attitude that is sadly lacking:

its just these cops are ruthless they hide in bushes and have spotters on bridges ect ect they just want your money and the whole we start taking points now for your safety is BS its just more money again court costs disqual cost fines for driving disqual just a load of bs 3 points for talking on a mobile just because dumb sh*ts cant do 2 things a once and cause accidents i mean how hard is it to drive and talk on a mobile if you cant do that give up life is way harder than that.
    Basically, you don't give a sh*t.

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if Holden know how many times you've lost your license =/

OpelAus Enthusiast sadavidsriturbo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=rjastra;463923]From your driving history....and from your additional comments. You get caught and fined multiple times for similar offences. Speeding, driving disqualified, no seat belt, driving while intoxicated. You attitude that is sadly lacking:

Basically, you don't give a sh*t.

obviously i dont like i said it was in the past had i got my full licence which i missed by 2 days i would have lost it once for dangerous driving the rest i would have been points compare my offences with others yes they have a full licence so they can do as they wish but for the sake of 2 days it has ****ed me and cost me alot of money
    The dui wow under .05 had i had a full licence i would have driven straight thru not a danger to anybody
    Last edited by sadavidsriturbo; 31st July 2009 at 02:09 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mania Click here to enlarge
    I wonder if Holden know how many times you've lost your license =/
    They probably do now
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never lost nver lost a demerit point either or got a fine lol
    Click here to enlargeMatt Black Astra SRi Turbo Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boorny88 Click here to enlarge
    haha guy is alwyas available for me haha
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sooty Click here to enlarge
    Opinions are like assholes.....everyone has one and they're all full of shit...Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways like i said i was younger when a lot of this occurred and started im not proud and if i could go back id do a lot of things different and driving would be down there with the least of my worries.

Its cute how most people live sheltered lives and are so quick to criticize and assume oh hes such a wreck he has por attitude but that is the past i have done lots of stupid shit that has held me back and this is the least of it.

Funny thing is im doing great not as good as some but i have come along way i dont just mean out the shit, im doing better than most people twice my age but to me that is still crap, i have seen in just 3 years what i have acheived i wish i snapped out if it earlyer but its all a learning curve.
    Last edited by gman; 31st July 2009 at 02:54 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly Sadavidsriturbo your attitude towards the State laws, Police and every other road user sucks. Your statement "Also i have had my fair shair of driving disqualified charges.... again not proud but you gotta do what you gotta do im not going to stop driving because the man tells me i cant i know im not a danger to people there are all sorts out there that are a far bigger danger than me." proves this. And yes you are proud of the fact because you keep defending what you did. In the event that you "DO" have an accident, who is going to pay the damages and medical bills etc for the other party involved....sure as shit not your insurance co. You keep saying "when I was younger", reality check, you still are!

Me.... 31 years without a ticket (car & bike), not saying I'm a perfect driver, but I never speed in the car.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AH08 Click here to enlarge
    Sadly Sadavidsriturbo your attitude towards the State laws, Police and every other road user sucks. Your statement "Also i have had my fair shair of driving disqualified charges.... again not proud but you gotta do what you gotta do im not going to stop driving because the man tells me i cant i know im not a danger to people there are all sorts out there that are a far bigger danger than me." proves this. And yes you are proud of the fact because you keep defending what you did. In the event that you "DO" have an accident, who is going to pay the damages and medical bills etc for the other party involved....sure as shit not your insurance co. You keep saying "when I was younger", reality check, you still are!

Me.... 31 years without a ticket (car & bike), not saying I'm a perfect driver, but I never speed in the car.

I dont drive unregistered so the fact of having an accident with bodily and hospital costs not being covered is not an issue as it could be a 12 year old driving as long as there is registration its covered regardless .

Me defending and me being proud are to very different things, yes given the same situation i would do it again but in saying this i have been obeying the law so i wont find myself in the same situation,

Unfortunately i had lots of debt a job where i had to start at 6am, what was i supposed to do catch a taxi 30kms and back catch a non existent bus or better yet forget about my responsibility's and let my house mortgage default.

so judge me how you wish.

Ok i say younger because i have matured lots in these 3 years but what would i know ??
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're quite wrong there - third party health cover is provided on your drivers license. Driving without a license is a very stupid thing to do - if you were to maim someone, you'd have to declare bankruptcy to get out of paying their compensation and the victim would be left with nowt. For this reason it's the first form of car confiscation I've approved of - taking the cars off people driving without a license. I don't want to be that victim.

EDIT: Sorry, I think you were right first off. It is on the vehicle, so unless it's void if the driver is unlicensed, you're right. ; I just checked this, it's void if the driver is unlicensed (regardless if it's due to demerits or a single unpaid public transport fine) or over 0.15 BAC.
    Last edited by mania; 31st July 2009 at 04:45 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im on your side David it was in the past, youve said your self it was stupid. Everyone needs to get over it and move on.

Ive had my license suspended once, but luckily i was able to get it back due to work. We dont have buses, trains or taxis. Plus i was a cable TV / Foxtel installer and need to drive the work car around the SEQ area and covered over 300km/day.

List of fines::

1. Doing 128km/h in a 100km/h zone. Pulling out from a side road onto the main road, still in third gear i wasnt going to stay at that speed just getting going. I was in my old veccy. Result was 4 points and on my P's so license suspended or go on a GDB (good driving behavior bond for one year with 1 point) i choose the GDB

2. Long story short. Over taking on Double white lines. Car doing 65km/h in a 100km/h. I slowed down to follow suit then the next minute there was a car up my arse and i decided to pull out and get around. It was night time, long straight bit of road and safe to over take. Took all of 2 seconds out and in. But the car that was up my arse was a cop car. Funny tho it was safe for him to pull out and over take the car too. That was 3points = Stuffing up my GDB, so license was suspended. But i was still aloud to drive. I choose to take the matter to the courts, which i won and the fine was throw out. Resulting in my GDB resuming and not needing to be re-started again. Again i was in my veccy.

3. About 2 years after my first fine, had just installed a pod filter onto the Astra Turbo, was in the wrong place at the wrong time and every single car was getting a full look over, bonnets, tires, exhaust, interior, lights, everything. I copped at defect which was 1 point and $75 for not having the pod filter bracketed. But all was good because i had 4 points again.

In conclusion ive lost a total of 8 points and 1 license suspension. 3 points and the license suspension was written off by the court.

At the end of October i will be on my Opens. Hurry up 20th bday Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information