• + FOUR

3 6.67%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    OpelAus Enthusiast sadavidsriturbo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also been riding bikes for a long time and not 1 fine on them been defected twice for my fender eliminator but that's it i am semi sensible, its just these cops are ruthless they hide in bushes and have spotters on bridges ect ect they just want your money and the whole we start taking points now for your safety is BS its just more money again court costs disqual cost fines for driving disqual just a load of bs 3 points for talking on a mobile just because dumb sh*ts cant do 2 things a once and cause accidents i mean how hard is it to drive and talk on a mobile if you cant do that give up life is way harder than that.

Three lane commonly used main roads used to be 110km when i was younger now run between 80-90 kms yet roads in the hill which dont get used as much have limits of 110 which is un safe i dont even go that fast on some of them roads but in a straight line with gaurd rails spliting on coming traffic we can only go 80 pfft
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    No loss of license.
    Fined for stereo too loud, speeding once and not having p plates on.
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mania Click here to enlarge
    No disquals... intend to keep it that way too, would really suffer if I lost my license.

EDIT: Why not put a seatbelt on Click here to enlarge?

EDIT again: And how do you manage to insure a turbo car? Click here to enlarge
    I do put a belt on now like is said young and dumb insurance only just managed to get its as a part driver but if i was going to get it myself i doubt i could get it not for at least 5 years from my last offence. Even then i recon if have an accident i doubt they will cover it and try to get out of it .
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've lost mine once Click here to enlarge

Was a high speeding offence.

Early last year, 1am, coming home from a good night out clubbing.
    I was the DD for the night and also a very tired one. Tiredness was kicking in so bad that I put my foot down to achieve some sort of adrenalin rush.

Then got done at 159km/h in a 110km/h zone, 8 points.

I know there is no excuse for speeding but i wasn't being stupid. M1 is 4 lanes wide and was at 1 in the morning with no one in sight.
    Except for the guy in that V8 that caught up really fast Click here to enlarge
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX | Forged Build | Build Thread
    Forged Build 12.23s @ 182km/h& The Run

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sadavidsriturbo Click here to enlarge
    I do put a belt on now like is said young and dumb insurance only just managed to get its as a part driver but if i was going to get it myself i doubt i could get it not for at least 5 years from my last offence. Even then i recon if have an accident i doubt they will cover it and try to get out of it .
    there is one company i know of that would be saying 10 yrs 100% clean record before they'd review the situation.
    ~~~decisions decisions...~~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rjastra Click here to enlarge
    No loss of licence in 24 yrs of driving. Total points lost in that time would be < 9.
    Have had a motorbike and car for the last 14yrs.

Touch wood!

Multiple disqualifications and speeding fines means one thing... very poor observation and risk perception skills. Jusdging by this guys stereo install I have an idea why Click here to enlarge

Also how do you manage to come across with that statement ??
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Neeko Click here to enlarge
    I've lost mine once Click here to enlarge

Was a high speeding offence.

Early last year, 1am, coming home from a good night out clubbing.
    I was the DD for the night and also a very tired one. Tiredness was kicking in so bad that I put my foot down to achieve some sort of adrenalin rush.

Then got done at 159km/h in a 110km/h zone, 8 points.

I know there is no excuse for speeding but i wasn't being stupid. M1 is 4 lanes wide and was at 1 in the morning with no one in sight.
    Except for the guy in that V8 that caught up really fast Click here to enlarge

I know we need order on the roads and im not saying that police should not speed and we should but its funny how its all so safe for the copper to accelerate to catch up and dish out the fine, what because he has had some training and some lights, why not call ahead and stay behind at a safe distance and speed until another squad car can intercept if its so bad

You may think of me as a stupid person on the roads, but i have not had a single accident because i am extra careful partly because if i break my shit its all over no magical fix it fairies and like on a bike i drive like im invisible and i adapt my driving for my surroundings
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too much to read, i'm at work.
    on paper 5 times, but actually only twice.
    and yes i did some stupid crap when i was younger. about 1 fine in approx the last 5 yrs but Click here to enlarge. maybe 2.
    in the 1st 2 yrs i was close the 30 points, so i sold the v8 commo i had, seems the cops liked it too much Click here to enlarge.
    '04 Sri-T Z23LET - latest stages underway - Slowly - Even slower - $5K over budget :-/
    **Qld** Astra TS Turbo Tuner.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    160/60

18 months

never again
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hazrd Click here to enlarge
    160/60

18 months

never again
    OUCH !

You Adam - I'm in shock, for shame Click here to enlarge (jk) Click here to enlarge

In the old Cali T right ??...Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information