• + FOUR

3 6.67%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No loss of licence in 24 yrs of driving. Total points lost in that time would be < 9.
    Have had a motorbike and car for the last 14yrs.

Touch wood!

Multiple disqualifications and speeding fines means one thing... very poor observation and risk perception skills. Jusdging by this guys stereo install I have an idea why Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    9 months to go till opens but I haven't had a ticket yet which is good because I'm a student and thus poor.
    '91Alfa Romeo 164Q
    '02 Jaguar S-Type 3.0 ~ '98 BMW 740il ~ '02 Saab 9-5 aero ~ '99 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible ~'00 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 ~ '97 Volvo S40 T4 ~ '94 Saab 900s 2.5 ~ '98 Opel Vectra 2.0

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rjastra Click here to enlarge
    No loss of licence in 24 yrs of driving. Total points lost in that time would be < 9.

Touch wood!

Multiple disqualifications and speeding fines means one thing... very poor observation and risk perception skills. Jusdging by this guys stereo install I have an idea why Click here to enlarge
    Hmmmm, interesting theory rj, you may be onto something, although I've got a thumping ICE set up in my vert too and usually have it running very high when I occaisionally drive the thing, but it's never caused any such probs for me...Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    7 years of driving - 2 demerit points Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 2002_XC Click here to enlarge
    starfish bed hog Click here to enlarge

Carseldine, Brisbane - Ex Cape Town, South Africa
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rjastra Click here to enlarge

Touch wood!

I've had a major ICE install in every car i have owned, and i'm always very alert of my surroundings. (track experience kinda teaches you that) more than any instructor can.
    www.wolf4x4.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this topic needs to be deleted, its a simple question that is turning into a witch hunt

David should have also been more careful before starting this topic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sssdriver Click here to enlarge
    God bless hoons, without them tying up police resources my methlab would have been raided aeons ago!:uhh:

OpelAus Enthusiast Keep'emRunning's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ..nah let it run.. in true OA fashion, it will end up being all about the merits of goats cheese on cracked pepper rice crisps Click here to enlarge

.. no disquals.. only one dubious fine for rushing a injured animal to a vet in the middle of the night (yep, still harping on about that one) hahah

OpelAus Enthusiast sadavidsriturbo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok this is the enlightening for everyone its good to see people with clean records if i could go back i would.

1st time 2 days before i could my full license i lost it for 3 months for demerits and it just started a downward spiral and have been on my Ps ever since

2nd i got done 120 in a 60 stupid i know
    6 months
    3rd i was in my ex GFs mirage with an exhaust dropped the piece of shit back a gear to make the orange light loud exhaust catches the cops attention he sees me go thru a just turned red light fine for running a red and speeding license gone again 3 months

4th got a camera fine nothing major then caught on the mobile gone again 3 months

5th another camera fine and no seat belt gone again 3 months

6th time washed my dirt bike took it around the block to dry it copper seen summons to court outcome disqualified again 1 month

7th pulled out of a side street without my lights on and no seat belt gone again 3 months

8th drink driving .04 but on my Ps so not aloud any alcohol 6 months plus demerits 3 months

so 8 disqualifications has nothing to do with the gearbox going i can see how you may think that but the way the system hands out points for anything these days and only gives you 4 on your Ps it does not take much now i have learned and its a little to late but also when i was younger i didnt give a f***

In s.a. they have just bought in the rule of making you sit your licence if you lose it on Ps i have done that once and dont plan on doing it again.

Also i have had my fair shair of driving disqualified charges.... again not proud but you gotta do what you gotta do im not going to stop driving because the man tells me i cant i know im not a danger to people there are all sorts out there that are a far bigger danger than me.

Keep em coming peeps i got my flame suit on so i wont get upset Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by sadavidsriturbo; 31st July 2009 at 12:07 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No disquals... intend to keep it that way too, would really suffer if I lost my license.

EDIT: Why not put a seatbelt on Click here to enlarge?

EDIT again: And how do you manage to insure a turbo car? Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast sadavidsriturbo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Calibrated Click here to enlarge
    I've had a major ICE install in every car i have owned, and i'm always very alert of my surroundings. (track experience kinda teaches you that) more than any instructor can.

No being young and not giving a F*** but i have changed my ways and i do see the light not and not the red and blue ones Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

Thread Information