Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nuggz Click here to enlarge
    agreed
    160 in a 100 zone is excessive
    but also agree with the fella's above
    if i had a love one in the back seat dying, given the roads were quiet enough to do so safely, i would be pushing that right pedal and deal with the consequences later
    +1
    i'd do the same n plant my right foot down. i ain't gonna let some stupid cop stop me if my loved one is in need of urgent medical attention.
    he can chase me all the way to the hospital if he wants, n deal with me at the hospital then.

back on the topic - at the rate they're going, vic police is gonna need bigger car lots to hold all these impounded vehicles!!!
    SOLD!! Soon to be Skoda Octavia vRS!
    Rieger Tuning Bodykit; Whiteline Rear Sway Bar; Whiteline Front Brace-Strut; Bilstein Heavyduty Strut Mounts; Koni Sports Shocks; Sports Ryder Performance Springs; DEPO Angel Eyes 5000k Xenons[/B]; Kamei Mesh Sports Grille; Hurricane Muffler; Hella FF50 Foglights; INXX Bonnet Lifters; 17x7.5" StarCorp Gunmetal 6;

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuuniest thing out there the dude wont have a licence now if they make him do a hole new test for his age lol
    Click here to enlargeMatt Black Astra SRi Turbo Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boorny88 Click here to enlarge
    haha guy is alwyas available for me haha
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sooty Click here to enlarge
    Opinions are like assholes.....everyone has one and they're all full of shit...Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Most people on here have no idea how to assess an injury and determine if it is life threatening.
    2. You may not even know where the closest emergency department is.
    3. You can't provide any medical assistance while driving to hospital. That can be provided by a paramedic in an ambulance
    4. The very act of picking up the victim, placing in the car and then driving could cause the injury that is fatal.
    5. Extreme injuries can be attended to by an air ambulance - faster than any car.
    6. Extreme emotional situations are not condusive to good driving = any accident perhaps.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this threads about an old hoon were did that come from lol
    Click here to enlargeMatt Black Astra SRi Turbo Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boorny88 Click here to enlarge
    haha guy is alwyas available for me haha
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sooty Click here to enlarge
    Opinions are like assholes.....everyone has one and they're all full of shit...Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the crap thing is this bloke got slapped with a warning and had his car impouned for 2 days.....NO LOSS OF LICENCE....but I tell you had it been a 19 year old p Plater he would have been on the ground and beaten to within an inch of his life with the night stick...had his car crushed and licence torn up...
    Two lots of rules in victoria....BS all round

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boorny Click here to enlarge
    this threads about an old hoon were did that come from lol
    Don't worry, most threads run off on a tangent Click here to enlarge

There are some very factual points there in rj's post though relating to comments in other peoples posts...
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    love how with threads like these it straight away turns to cop bashing Click here to enlarge

Also to all the people justifying when to speed - I bet you if a family member or friend of yours was killed by someone speeding for whatever reason, you'd be the first to throw the book at them. Click here to enlarge x 2
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently over-the-limit speeding is responsible for very few deaths though, typically cited at between 1.5 and 5%, condolences to those that have suffered though.

I differentiate between over-the-limit speeding and under-the-limit speeding (ie going through an intersection too fast, but legally, or driving at the speed limit in the wet), as the government combines those statistics when they are preparing their speed camera stats. Which is stupid, considering that speed cameras only catch the former..

Thread Information