Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mania Click here to enlarge
    Haven't been any amazing episodes this season... but it wasn't any better/worse then the rest imo.

+1 - nothing has really stood out so far - but even on their absolute worst day - the UK crew are way better than TG Oz (dunno if its my bias/preferance for British humour, but there you go.) Click here to enlarge

EDIT: havent seen the latest one yet - waiting to click over to the new month - over quota Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im watching this now this is hilarious. Click here to enlarge
    Astra G... Click here to enlarge
    Now.. BA XR6 ute

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Havent you guys heard that BBC has cut down on funding for Top Gear? hence they are trying to do things a bit more cheaply..but it is still very entertaining. I wish they would do a Top Gear movie and release it at the cinema..Click here to enlarge....with heaps of hot british chicks ....hahaha

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't know that Click here to enlarge turns out you're right. Actually saddened by that Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by USC Click here to enlarge
    Havent you guys heard that BBC has cut down on funding for Top Gear? hence they are trying to do things a bit more cheaply..but it is still very entertaining. I wish they would do a Top Gear movie and release it at the cinema..Click here to enlarge....with heaps of hot british chicks ....hahaha
    So does this mean that finally they can get back to the business of reviewing cars like when they 1st started out, rather than filling the show with BS like building car space shuttles and travelling around the World to race trains and boats and going to hidden forests to pick up exotic mushrooms and using a Veyron to bring it back home and all that other nonsense that's obviously costing them a fortune to do...Click here to enlarge

Love to see how this all pans out...Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol probably...but hey atleast they arent a typical boring car show...they are entertaining

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    So does this mean that finally they can get back to the business of reviewing cars like when they 1st started out, rather than filling the show with BS like building car space shuttles and travelling around the World to race trains and boats and going to hidden forests to pick up exotic mushrooms and using a Veyron to bring it back home and all that other nonsense that's obviously costing them a fortune to do...Click here to enlarge

Make me a sandwich.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So let's see, BBC slashing the budget and car manufacturers, if not collapsing all together due to tens of billions annual losses, put their hot models and prototypes on ice (or in the back shed, for good) while us, the car industry's consumers and fans of the show, have less and less money to spend on motoring... This is not going to end well...

Bloody GFC! Click here to enlarge
    Renault SPORT Clio RS 200 Cup Trophee

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hope not. One of my favourite ever episodes was when JC drove the Merc SLR McLaren to Norway while the other two went via boat. Epic Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    +1 - nothing has really stood out so far - but even on their absolute worst day - the UK crew are way better than TG Oz (dunno if its my bias/preferance for British humour, but there you go.) Click here to enlarge

EDIT: havent seen the latest one yet - waiting to click over to the new month - over quota Click here to enlarge
    HAHAHAHA...Internet usage quota's... Click here to enlarge (I had too...)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    hope not. One of my favourite ever episodes was when JC drove the Merc SLR McLaren to Norway while the other two went via boat. Epic Click here to enlarge
    +1..That was GOLD!!!Especially breaking 2 boats and a very sea sick Hammond in the background throwing up...

I like the races they did...The Veyron one was great..The 3 Supercars (Porsche GT3RS, Lambo & Aston) they took to Euroland was amazing!!!

I hope they still do things like the Polar/Vietnam/Africa specials...They are such good viewing...
    Epsilon Renntech
    2003 Astra SRi-T - The Phantom
    EMTRON ECU
    Borg Warner EFR7163 & EFR9180
    Tuned by Scott @ Insight Motorsports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they ate the mushies while dreaming up what to do next. The show has lost its way and gone to shit. The show is now B O R E I N G dribble so I wont bother to watch from now on, but that's just my opinion, if you like it, continue to watch it.

Thread Information