Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best PS3 games

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChrisMarriott Click here to enlarge
    Does PS3 have Dirt?

Brilliant game.
    Yeah I have it. Shame he's dead, brilliant driver. Very hard game though, I hate the Forrest tracks lol

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HappySlapper82 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I have it. Shame he's dead, brilliant driver. Very hard game though, I hate the Forrest tracks lol
    loved it. and i loved how hard it was. was nice to not win every race on the first attempt and to really have to perfect the art of racing!
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Only race I ended up failing was the classic hill climb in that balls crazy Mitsubishi with the front wing. Playing it a second time through with only in car view. Adds so much more fun to it. Might even invest in a wheel to play it.
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Psycho hard, but thats what makes it good, if you use a G25 with it, the experience is heightened so much more:
    http://www.zwtm.com/wp-content/uploa...cing-wheel.jpg
    "Grown men shouldn't have to buy other grown men birthday gifts unless they're f***ing" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
    Click here to enlarge
    MY06 Subaru Impreza WRX; 2.5" Magnaflow Diff Back, Whiteline 22mm Adj. R.S.B, H&R Sport Springs

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Hackstra Click here to enlarge
    Psycho hard, but thats what makes it good, if you use a G25 with it, the experience is heightened so much more:
    http://www.zwtm.com/wp-content/uploa...cing-wheel.jpg
    Wow thats a pretty impressive setup LOL

I'm still going to wait for the setup they release with Gran Turismo 5 though

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jesus christ GRID is good Click here to enlarge

Looks sexy, fun to play and actually difficult!

Cya after I finish it Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow thats a pretty impressive setup LOL

I'm still going to wait for the setup they release with Gran Turismo 5 though
    Nah get on this set up best in the business, get on it! Sooo much fun
    "Grown men shouldn't have to buy other grown men birthday gifts unless they're f***ing" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
    Click here to enlarge
    MY06 Subaru Impreza WRX; 2.5" Magnaflow Diff Back, Whiteline 22mm Adj. R.S.B, H&R Sport Springs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChrisMarriott Click here to enlarge
    Jesus christ GRID is good Click here to enlarge

Looks sexy, fun to play and actually difficult!

Cya after I finish it Click here to enlarge
    Grid is insane, beats Gran Turismo on all levels, I always have been a GT man and never would change but GRID has changed my ways for sure!
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information