Hey guys and gals,

Back on opelaus after a bit of an absence. Coming back on here I realise what a great forum opelaus is here and how well it is run.

Anyway, my absence is a combo of a new job, moving state hassles and general slackness on my own behalf.

But in the time that I have not been active on here I have traded in my beloved astra SRi for something with a little more go.

It's not an opel per se so I thought general comments is probably a more fitting area, but as of a few months ago I have picked up a 6 speed VY SS with a mere a 36 000 km on it. Yes its a big departure from my Astra but im loving the LS1s power and torque.

I also hope that there is a new member on here with a silver SRiT - met him on an advanced driver course on the weekend and pointed him in the direction of opelaus - if you're on here I hope you get as much out of it as I and many others have.

Anyway enough yapping and more piccies but its good to be back on opelaus - rock on opels!

New

Click here to enlarge

Old

Click here to enlarge

Finally i'l be posting these on the for sale thread but if anyone is after a DTM style opel G grille(as pictured) or zender metal pedals give us a shout (Brisbane/Newcastle/Sydney pickup or postage)
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!