Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Davesfarm" Youtube Channel

On youtube one day (as you do) & came across the channel called "Davesfarm." It centers around a canadian guy (Dave) who lives on a farm filled with old and dilapidated cars & plant. I haven't figured how they all got there, but he gets up to decentredneck antics with them.

He also explains in detail about many different engine functions; it's quite informative.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Davidsfarm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfksv...eature=channel

etc.
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    '91Alfa Romeo 164Q
    '02 Jaguar S-Type 3.0 ~ '98 BMW 740il ~ '02 Saab 9-5 aero ~ '99 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible ~'00 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 ~ '97 Volvo S40 T4 ~ '94 Saab 900s 2.5 ~ '98 Opel Vectra 2.0

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been subscribed to Daves videos for nearly 2 years now, he's the only reason why i go on youtube anymore; lol. Like you said Jerram, he does have loads of videos about how automatic transmissions work and wet clutches and all things that get grease monkeys wet at night.

He gets most of his cars for free or people who watch his channel visit him and bring old bombs with them to trash. I want to go there when i'm out of school and have enough money. He's not as redneck as you might think, lol. Redneck Rick just looks like a crackhead though, there's no other way to describe that man...
    Last edited by DWS 92; 21st July 2009 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Some grammar always helps. :)

2001 Opel Vectra B - Pioneer 12' sub, Head unit and Amplifier, 2.25 inch Cat-back system, hurricane extractors, Ram-air CAI, XHP JET Chrome 17" Wheels, Opelised, Front lip spoiler, Halo Projectors, KYB Shocks, King Springs

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, I think like all Canadians he's very good at taking the piss out of stereotypical American behavior (eg. real Rednecks probably wouldn't call themselves, and things they do "Redneck")
    '91Alfa Romeo 164Q
    '02 Jaguar S-Type 3.0 ~ '98 BMW 740il ~ '02 Saab 9-5 aero ~ '99 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible ~'00 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 ~ '97 Volvo S40 T4 ~ '94 Saab 900s 2.5 ~ '98 Opel Vectra 2.0

Thread Information