Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well ive always tried to budget to be caught <30, fines points and even suspensions i can deal with, but court is a pita.

last fine was 119 in a 90.... 29 perfect Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Snotty Click here to enlarge
    well ive always tried to budget to be caught <30, fines points and even suspensions i can deal with, but court is a pita.

last fine was 119 in a 90.... 29 perfect Click here to enlarge
    LOL I'd say you have a very accurate speedometer in you car to achieve that Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast Keep'emRunning's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .. a few years back we saw an injured cat on the side of the road on the way home from the movies.. my partner and I decided to rush him to a vet about 10k's away. Sure enough, passed an unmarked cop car waiting to turn at some lights and he pulled me over.

Was 15k's over the limit according to him (no radar,he based it on how long it took him to catch up!) and all the pleading to him about the injured animal in the backseat went unnoticed..in fact he took his sweet time checking all my details.. what a totally unsympathetic pr*ck. This was at 11pm and there wasn't a car in sight, so 10k's over on well lit 3 lane highway wasn't exactly dangerous.

Never bothered to fight it, who has the time these days to front up to court? Just keep telling myself karma will catch up with a**holes like that..

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    LOL I'd say you have a very accurate speedometer in you car to achieve that Click here to enlarge
    no it was a fluke, he got me coming out of a bend which id slowed down for, considering it was pitch black and he was 100 metres ahead of me, if he'd let me speed back up for the straight he wouldve got me for more, but he jumped the gun and switched his lights on too early.

needless to say, i copped the fine sweet....
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information