Thread: Test Drive 'TD'

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test Drive 'TD'

Test Drive or 'TD' screening midday Saturdays 12:00 - 12:30pm on channel 10 here in Melb. who watches it ??? I do and love it Click here to enlarge

It not as good or same as, but reminds me alot of the U.K's 5th gear show...

It's all about the cars, fairly thourough reviews on all the facts and figures, test drives and summaries/opinions...

Each week a new hi po car is track tested, same track, same driver each time, IMHO a very good and neat car show for car buffs without all the BS and nonsense of alot of other car shows and certainly much better than Glen Ridges' car show...

Well worth the 1/2hr sit down and viewing on Saturdays Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Addict Red AH SRI T's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a season pass for this show on my TiVo so I never miss an episode.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohh TiVo...laaadeedaaa....lol...yeah i have seen it a few times...its ok still prefer topgear though

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it's not that fancy, but for a short 1/2 hour viewing only they do sure cover alot...

Would come in very handy for anyone looking at buying any new car in terms of 1st look and rundowns and they also cover things like tyres and other car related consumables...

And I love the way they get reduced to tears (literally crying) when they get their hands on something special, that's what makes this show for me, they are true car enthusiasts and not just a group of people trying to win ratings... Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah its actually not a bad show. i dont religiously watch it, but if find myself at home and indoors on a saturday i usually flick it on
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Thread Information