Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wheels from ebay

I got 3 of these from ebay , 18x8 - 5x110.

Click here to enlarge

Think they would look ok on my car?

Rubbish pic from iphone ( It fits in my pocket , My DLSR Does not )

Otherwise im just going to make 3 real nice coffee tables Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    you've gone from my wheels to hazrd's wheels, i'd say thats a backwards step Click here to enlarge

but seriously these are nice mags, i was looking at these before i bought my new ones
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    +1 mate
    love my rims to bits... but the ones on your car now really suit it... maybe get some rubber on them and see what u think anyway??

if they didnt give u a model.. they are BSA AU-538's Click here to enlarge
    i got confused at the start because i was told they were called 245's but thats the old name for them or some shit
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ThreeClick here to enlarge
    2018 BMW 125i M Sport Alpine White
    2010 MY10 VW R36 Wagon Biscay Blue
    2005 MY05 AH Astra HatchBlack | Facelifted SRi Looking|OpeliZed|Whiteline RSB|EibachProKit | Shopping Trolley

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    best way to get em cheap Click here to enlarge

something happens to the 4th, person sells the 3 on ebay dirt cheap, person who buys from ebay orders a 4th, ends up getting those 3 plus the extra one totalling to less than what it woudl be if you were to buy a full set Click here to enlarge

did the same thing years ago for my commodore when i had it, bought 3 ROH Furys with 2 good tyres for $150, bought another one somewhere else for $60 with a roadworthy tyre, went to wreckers and found a spare roadworthy tyre = full set of ROH Fury's for $210 Click here to enlarge
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it!Click here to enlarge
    2018 BMW 125i M Sport Alpine White
    2010 MY10 VW R36 Wagon Biscay Blue
    2005 MY05 AH Astra HatchBlack | Facelifted SRi Looking|OpeliZed|Whiteline RSB|EibachProKit | Shopping Trolley

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They do look nice and once upon a time not that long ago, very common too...I would spot that style mag on alot of cars out there Click here to enlarge

Seeing less of them around nowadays though, will look nice on the TS especially with the 18" size increase Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you make 'em into coffee tables, i'll take one off your hand Click here to enlarge
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Thread Information