Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmonkey Click here to enlarge
    well i guess if i indicate for long enough and pull across cause some stupid 4wd drive is sitting there and wont move and i hit him itd acctually be his/HER fault cause ive indicated for long enough that she should have moved her crap box out of the way.. god i hate 4wd drivers...
    i hate it when you pull up to a t intersection which turns onto a busy road, and a 4wd pulls up beside you, but stops about 1m infront.
    it stops you from being able to see a safe time to leave the intersection.
    they are so much taller they could easily stop at a point that gives you clear view, and theyd still have clear view too.
    and half the bastards dont even take them off the road. why the fk have a 4wd in the first place?
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    either A ban 4wd drives from main roads enless you have a special country licence to prove that you need a 4wd.. or B bring back the gun licence so i can shoot the moron's tyres to bring them down to my height..

And if i was to drive a monster truck and park next to them at an intersection theyd know how it feels and whinge and whinge.. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmonkey Click here to enlarge
    either A ban 4wd drives from main roads enless you have a special country licence to prove that you need a 4wd.. or B bring back the gun licence so i can shoot the moron's tyres to bring them down to my height..

And if i was to drive a monster truck and park next to them at an intersection theyd know how it feels and whinge and whinge.. Click here to enlarge
    lol, or just one of them 4wd with those bigger tyres and bigger suspension setup.
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ASTRAY Click here to enlarge
    why the fk have a 4wd in the first place?
    It's a feeling of 'security' and enhanced vision
    2006 Subaru WRX

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    nothing a volvo with a parascope cant do.. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personal don't see why anyone in the city needs a 4x4, I live in the country and half the 4x4's here never go bush bashing either. Luckily I can say that cose mines a 4x2Click here to enlarge...not made for off-roading its a work vehicle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AH08 Click here to enlarge
    I personal don't see why anyone in the city needs a 4x4, I live in the country and half the 4x4's here never go bush bashing either. Luckily I can say that cose mines a 4x2Click here to enlarge...not made for off-roading its a work vehicle.
    4x2 is still for off road, thats why you have the extra height, for clearance over rocks, logs etc. just doesnt have the traction that a 4x4 does. but 4x2 is mainly just a farming/ construction worksite vehicle, which in my opinion is off road.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one reason people might have a 4x4 in the city is if they have a problem in their lower limbs, or they care for someone who does - a disability or more commonly arthritis

i used to bash 4x4s as well but i got over it. the same argument can be applied in reverse to performance enthusiasts - 'i don't see why anyone needs a car with X power/weight ratio in the city', 'everyone should provide proof they attend track days regularly before they are allowed to buy sports cars', 'i should be allowed to stuff a potato into sports exhausts to shut them up' etc etc Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Greg K Click here to enlarge
    no i was in the slow lane too!!
    Man that sucks!

My pet hates:
    * People in an adjacent lane, who tries to close a safe gap and cut you off, AFTER you started indicating and merging (matching the speed of the car in front of them) when they were still well behind you, then blast their horn at you for them deliberately causing almost-accidents; **insert dumbass emoticon**
    * As above, except around blind corners; :O
    * People who have to steer left and step into your lane before turning right, and vice versa;
    (the Scandinavian Flick might look good in rallying, but is totally needless and dangerous on public roads!)
    * People who cannot keep up with you around corners, who end up blasting past you in the straights, only for you to catch up with them again at the next traffic light/set of corners;
    * People who cannot corner without stepping into the inside lane/road shoulder next to them.

The list goes on, but I'm getting bored...
    2001 Star Silver Corsa C
    2003 Star Silver Astra G OPC - gone to a good home
    2004 White Grandis Luxury
    2005 Platinum 380 LX dual fuel

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lithium Click here to enlarge
    one reason people might have a 4x4 in the city is if they have a problem in their lower limbs, or they care for someone who does - a disability or more commonly arthritis

if you had a disability or arthritis the last thing you want to do is climb up into a 4wd Click here to enlarge but yes you dont want something low you cant get out of either, but a normal sedan is more than fine for the arthritic permed people, e.g. the volvo or camry again Click here to enlarge

Thread Information