Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by USC Click here to enlarge
    its the people in their hotted up but gutless cars that usually tend to show off and drive dangerously!
    i've lost count the number of times some crappy lancer/civic have come flying up behind me and sit off my rear bumper, then do some elaborate overtake, only to just go the normal speed in front of me....

but standards have dropped in general. Probably whats worse are the 18 year old P-plater chicks in their Yaris/Golf/Astra that daddy bought them - think they own the road. Had one cut me off yesterday flying up the inside - probably missed my front bumper by inches - and what happened in the end - got stopped by the same traffic lights anyway. Almost causing an accident to end up in front rather than behind. She moved over pretty quick though when she looked into her rear vision mirror and saw it filled up with ze big black car, me scowling and my wife mouthing "stupid f*cking b*tch".... Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChrisMarriott Click here to enlarge
    At least Melbourne Drivers can merge... More than I can say for West Aussies.
    no they can't - it why they have those stupid traffic lights on the entry ramps on the M1.... Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    dont get me started on merging.. it seems everyone over here thinks its ok to enter the freeway at 60km/h and then they sit next to another car not speeding up or slowing down to get in front/behind causing both to brake heavy once the lane goes or forcing car to jump lanes making right lane slow.. (between hepburn and whitfords is the worst spot on it) i blame ppl with white perms driving camrys or 4wd mums or just dumbarses. you have to be doing 100km/h at the merge point or it will frig it up for everyone..

appologies for rant lol Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmonkey Click here to enlarge
    dont get me started on merging.. it seems everyone over here thinks its ok to enter the freeway at 60km/h and then they sit next to another car not speeding up or slowing down to get in front/behind causing both to brake heavy once the lane goes or forcing car to jump lanes making right lane slow.. (between hepburn and whitfords is the worst spot on it) i blame ppl with white perms driving camrys or 4wd mums or just dumbarses. you have to be doing 100km/h at the merge point or it will frig it up for everyone..

If you ever spot a Silver aurion failing to merge on those slip ways it'll be my mother... And yes she does have a Perm Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by USC Click here to enlarge
    Every time I drive at speed limit, there is always an idiot that has to speed and overtake me to finally go in front and slow down to speed limit again..
    Yes, all the time, shits me off to no end.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by guy 27 Click here to enlarge
    I must say Melbourne drivers are in general much better than Brisbane drivers(in the last 5 years). Especially in peak traffic.
    Melbourne its a slow stop start. Brisbane they are full on acceleration then hard on brakes.
    The thing that pisses me off the MOST is when driving the truck, you see the traffic stopped or moving slowler in front of you so you slow down so you dont have to come to a stop and idiots decide they want to merge in front of you, so they can get ahead of the 4 or 5 cars in front of them in their lane. usually means I end up having to stop anyway...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmonkey Click here to enlarge

again while driving the truck, was driving onto motorway and the bitch in a crv behind me decided to cut across the striped white lines to get onto the motorway before me, cutting me and the car in front of me off, almost resulting in us both beind run off the road, and me coming very close to going into the back of a car with 4t of cardboard on the back of the truck. If horn worked in that truck I would have blasted the bitch.
    Last edited by glider; 7th July 2009 at 12:43 AM. Reason: made it more family friendly
    Glider aka Toby, 94 Calibra Turbo
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all of the above happenned to me this morning in my 8km drive to work... the ones that piss me off the most:
    - are the people who think that just because their indicator is on, they think the world stops just for them and they can move freely around the lanes.
    - are the people who tailgate for no reason. I had a 4WD tailgate me for over 2km's when there was a perfectly clear lane next to me to drive in.
    - are the people who close a 2.5 - 3 second gap between me and the car infront down to 0.5 seconds!

I think Sydney drivers are one of the worst around. After driving around in Newcastle all weekend, I enjoyed driving there moreso than Syd
    ex. ~2.5L V6 Vectra~
    ex. ~matte black '07 Honda VTR 250~
    current ~phantom black '11 Triumph Street Triple R~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahh, nothing like a bit of road rage to start the day!

SA drivers get my vote for worst drivers in Australia (probably something to do with the large percentage of bogans), although I have never driven in WA.

OpelAus Enthusiast KingOfAstras's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about the Victorian drift... Where 1/4 of their car veers off into another lane then back into their own. It's that consistent!
    New: '10 Ford Focus ST/XR5 Turbo
    '06 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    Old: 07.5 Opel Astra H Sporthatch... R.I.P.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think every state has their fair share of bad drivers......
    BroTek Performance Pty Ltd

Current:
    2003 Astra SRi Turbo & 2004 Barina SXi
    Ex's: 2001 Astra CD & 2001 Astra SRi 2.2, plus a long list of non Opels...

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xplosv57 Click here to enlarge
    i think every state has their fair share of bad drivers......
    +1
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Thread Information