Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    This is another very disturbing point with P platers - the fact that alot of them out there are driving un-insured cars, obviously because they can't afford it, or simply don't want to pay or bother with it, or are driving/own a car that is un-insurable because of their age or P plater stutus...

Even more hassles to put up with besides the fact that they cause more accidents than any other category on the roads, there's also this...Click here to enlarge
    excellent point wraith.
    to be honest the only reason i started paying for insurance is because my finance co wouldnt let the car out of the holden yard without it being insured.
    but after almost 5 years of being insured, i dont think ill ever go uninsured again.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ASTRAY Click here to enlarge
    excellent point wraith.
    to be honest the only reason i started paying for insurance is because my finance co wouldnt let the car out of the holden yard without it being insured.
    but after almost 5 years of being insured, i dont think ill ever go uninsured again.
    Your doing the right thing...

Going un-insured really isn't a smart thing to do !

If not for anything else, people should at least get 'straight' 3rd party (which is always alot cheaper than full comprehensive as well) to cover damage to other peoples property which could save them from massive debt, total grief or worse if an accident should occur...
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    Your doing the right thing...

Going un-insured really isn't a smart thing to do !

If not for anything else, people should at least get 'straight' 3rd party (which is always alot cheaper than full comprehensive as well) to cover damage to other peoples property which could save them from massive debt, total grief or worse if an accident should occur...
    yeah well 3 years ago when our 4yo (now 7) thought itd be fun to release the handbrake while we were out of the car for 30seconds, it rolled backwards into a tree, 5k damage later Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge covered by insurance, but they still classed it as me at fault.
    no one was hurt, but if she was my daughter instead of stepdaughter, she would have had a sore ass for weeks.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just read on the Age that they are planning on putting a lot of cameras across victoria!

Thread Information