Page 947 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 4478478979379439449459469479489499509519579971047 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,470 of 13522
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Numbnut Click here to enlarge
    Had the car mapped on a Dyno on Saturday. Feels better down low and in mid range, it was already strong up top so it feels pretty good now.
    That's the bloke from RS Tuning

Does your car feel better now?
    Mate Izza said he was there too drives a yellow RS 250

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Had the fog lights put in

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mickos Click here to enlarge
    That's the bloke from RS Tuning

Does your car feel better now?
    Mate Izza said he was there too drives a yellow RS 250
    It was Henk from FastChip. He uses RS Tuner but they are a separate company.
    Car feels great, response is about as good as it will get...there are little improvements that can made but I'm really happy with it.
    Had a good chat to Ian.
    Small world when he mentioned his mate from the beaches with a VXR!

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now to bring it out for a good track sessClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Booked it in for it's first service to be done after the weekend. This particular Holden dealer had not worked on any Opels before, sounded a bit reluctant to take it on and when I told him that I was informed by Holden that there is a software update available which the car needs, he said that they got very little info from Holden about any of the Opel stuff like parts etc so let alone software updates.

Dialogue; Good afternoon I want to book my car in for it's first service - What car is it? - an Opel Astra - a WHAT? Holden Astra? - no an OPEL Astra - silence....... oh I see.......haven't seen any of those ones yet, i don't know...silence........ - Well, according to Holden all dealers are informed, they sent me a letter about that - We get very little information from Holden. - So can I get a service done or not ? - Yes on Monday - I can't on Monday but how about Tuesday? - Tuesday is fine and regarding that software update, we'll just have to see when the car is here..... silence......

Will see how that goes on Tuesday. At least I just got a text message confirming my car is booked in for a service. He did ask for the VIN so maybe he is going to check something - anything or nothing. I do have to have a little bit of faith though so I think all will be well.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Personally, I would turn around and run in the opposite direction as fast as possible. There are plenty of Holden dealers out there that should have more of a brain than that dealership by the sound of it.

I bet you they will charge you a normal servicing price and not the capped price, and they will more than likely charge you for the software update.
    Last edited by hazrd; 6th March 2014 at 03:39 PM.
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hazrd Click here to enlarge
    Personally, I would turn around and run in the opposite direction as fast as possible. There are plenty of Holden dealers out there that should have more of a brain than that dealership by the sound of it.

I bet you they will charge you a normal servicing price and not the capped price, and they will more than likely charge you for the software update.
    Hear what you say but i'll give em a try first. Not many other options here in this area. I did tell them on the phone I had the capped price vouchers so I assume they will honour them. When bringing the car, I won't say it again but just wait till I pick up the car again. Software updates shouldn't cost any money at all, never heard of anyone paying for that ! I'll see what happens
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bled brake fluid sarvo and finally installed the DAPR springs . Took for a spin no more nose diving under braking and lift on WOT

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    no Pics of the car lowered? Click here to enlarge

Will look the same as mone I spose hahaha

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Definatly feels lower to drive now take it for a good test drive to west head tomorrow then a wheel alignment in few days
    Might not need B8s just yet after quick test drive
    Arden Blue VXR- EDS 335PS 480NM
    Now
    VW Golf R MK6 Stage 2+

Thread Information