Page 842 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 3427427928328388398408418428438448458468528929421342 ... LastLast
Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 13522
    I'm new here, please be nice Potato-TS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    dont give em too much slack. if you do, theres something in there the gaiter get caught on and you'll have a hole in no time. better its a bit tighter as the leather will stretch. i've installed these before and gave it too much slack.
    The gaitors aren't too slack, it's more that when I go into reverse or use the handbrake I can feel the bit where it's cable tied with my fingers/hand. Deffinately not a problem, it just annoys me haha.

Thanks though mate.

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Potato-TS Click here to enlarge
    The gaitors aren't too slack, it's more that when I go into reverse or use the handbrake I can feel the bit where it's cable tied with my fingers/hand. Deffinately not a problem, it just annoys me haha.

Thanks though mate.
    Click here to enlarge
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    booked car in for new parts to be fitted today ( booked 2 weeks ago ) it's now 5.30 and my car still hasn't even been moved out of the car park - these d*ckheads think that I can't see the car which is 50m from my work . wonder what the excuse will be !!! watch the news , you may hear of mechanics losing their f##ing kneecaps in perth tonight !!!!!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Stock orange switches converted to white LED's + Front Fog and headlight adjuster switch.

Before
    Click here to enlarge

After
    Click here to enlarge

In other news last night I fiddled with some spare LED strips and hooked them up in a way that they light up the footwells only when the doors open!

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by scamp Click here to enlarge
    booked car in for new parts to be fitted today ( booked 2 weeks ago ) it's now 5.30 and my car still hasn't even been moved out of the car park - these d*ckheads think that I can't see the car which is 50m from my work . wonder what the excuse will be !!! watch the news , you may hear of mechanics losing their f##ing kneecaps in perth tonight !!!!!
    What are you getting done?
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    getting m-tech short shifter and lightweight belt pulleys fitted plus new silicone coolant hoses , larger air intake pipe , more polished alloy covers for cam belt & heatshield , new blue anodised crossover pipe , oil breather also getting oil pressure and water temp gauges fitted in roof and blue anodised hose clamps all over and also getting blue split loom tubing to replace a lot of the original bloack stuff . have also had to fit another radiator overflow bottle as one of the pipe fittings on the original had cracked , had new bottle fitted and now I get a warning to check coolant levels every time I start the car !!!

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The coolant warning levels will be due to the fact the mechanic has fitted a standard astra coolant bottle. The cars with 3 line display had a sensor attatched to the bottom of the bottle. The standard cars didn't, so there's no way to fit your sensor in the new bottle. Hence why you're getting a coolant level low warning
    OPEL ADDICT 1994 CORSA B 1.5D (ENGLAND) 2001 CORSA C 1.2L (ENGLAND) 2004 CORSA C 1.4L (SOLD) 2004 3.2 V6 VECTRA GTS (SOLD)
    1994 CORSA B GSI C16 CONVERTED TO Z18XE (SOLD) 2001 ASTRA VAN Z16SE (CURRENT)

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    thanks for the heads up , have just checked it out ,turns out the new bottle has the socket to push the sensor into it , just no float for it to read from ?????

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    finally got short shifter installed , sooooo much better than stock also got more blue and shiny bits for under the bonnet
    [IMG]Click here to enlarge[/IMG][IMG]Click here to enlarge[/IMG][IMG]Click here to enlarge[/IMG]

Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Look good mate.
    Epsilon Renntech
    2003 Astra SRi-T - The Phantom
    EMTRON ECU
    Borg Warner EFR7163 & EFR9180
    Tuned by Scott @ Insight Motorsports

Thread Information