Page 841 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 3417417918318378388398408418428438448458518919411341 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 13522
    I'm new here, please be nice Potato-TS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installed a set of ebay special LED running lights today, not dark enough to test them out properly yet though..
    They look like they will work well though, a bit too much "chrome" for me though, definately going to paint/tint them asap.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mickos Click here to enlarge
    Blue smds look the goods
    +1

I'm waiting on a set in the mail, I was hoping they'd be here today but my running lights came instead. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Astra G: Removed front bar to try and fix it ... Thinking I may need a hot stapler to fix the mounts where the screws are. As it now has an L shape opening for the screw in stead of an actual enclosed hole (wheel arch).
    Fitted new bumper mounts onto the quarter panel, mine were cut away when fitting the fiberglass bar years ago.

Removed headlights and HIDs ballasts awaiting new ballasts should be here by the weekend hopefully.

Almost took out seats to try and wire in the seat heaters... couldn't quite find the guide I was given. So will attempt later.

Also investigated a knocking noise from the rear of the car, seems the sway bar is rubbing on the petrol tanks protector casing thingy. Might have to look into that.

Astra vxr: sports button ftw
    Also fitted some narva 120+ High beam bulbs... See how they go.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by faneca Click here to enlarge
    Astra vxr: sports button ftw
    Also fitted some narva 120+ High beam bulbs... See how they go.
    Tell me how you like the globes, I've got the same set in mine, I think they're pretty damn good. Are the stock Astra H ones any good?

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I also fitted narva 120's last week. Adjusted the headlights manually aswell. Absolutely love the new globes!
    OPEL ADDICT 1994 CORSA B 1.5D (ENGLAND) 2001 CORSA C 1.2L (ENGLAND) 2004 CORSA C 1.4L (SOLD) 2004 3.2 V6 VECTRA GTS (SOLD)
    1994 CORSA B GSI C16 CONVERTED TO Z18XE (SOLD) 2001 ASTRA VAN Z16SE (CURRENT)

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyone know how to pull apart the heater console box thingy in an Astra MK4 to change all the globes? I couldn't get it apart last night in time, so I had to put everything back in haha

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not sure on mk4 but on mk5 I used a snap on small pick, there is 8 or so tiny clips around the edge need to pry one side off then put small flat blade in to hold then pry other side off.

Then the 3 sections all separate

Once it's been cracked open once it becomes a bit easier as its held in so tight.

Defiantly well made
    Arden Blue VXR- EDS 335PS 480NM
    Now
    VW Golf R MK6 Stage 2+

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Much the same as on the H, tabs around the outside, hold it together, just lever them out and hold it open whilst you lever the other side. I had more trouble disconnecting the wires at the back than anything lol. Couldn't get it in plugged.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by adam_92 Click here to enlarge
    I also fitted narva 120's last week. Adjusted the headlights manually aswell. Absolutely love the new globes!
    Yeah I only have them in the highbeams atm as the car said I needed new globes... Turned out to be the plug not on properly... But they are heaps better than what it had!

Might pop down and grab some for the low beam also

I'm new here, please be nice Potato-TS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my gaiters today, they look great. I'll need to take them out and re-seat them though.

They don't foul on anything, I can just feel the leather when I use the reverse lever. Sounds a bit anal, but it just doesn't feel comfortable to me.

But they look miles better over the 13 year old stock ones that were in there, almost all the "leather" had peeled.

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Potato-TS Click here to enlarge
    Got my gaiters today, they look great. I'll need to take them out and re-seat them though.

They don't foul on anything, I can just feel the leather when I use the reverse lever. Sounds a bit anal, but it just doesn't feel comfortable to me.

But they look miles better over the 13 year old stock ones that were in there, almost all the "leather" had peeled.
    dont give em too much slack. if you do, theres something in there the gaiter get caught on and you'll have a hole in no time. better its a bit tighter as the leather will stretch. i've installed these before and gave it too much slack.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Thread Information