Page 695 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 1955956456856916926936946956966976986997057457951195 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 13522
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by guy 27 Click here to enlarge
    finally painted up new sideskirts and bump strips for passanger side of my car. will be fitted next week hopefully.

also some parts done up for @dutchy and @Silver Surfer
    LOVE IT Click here to enlarge Looks great.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Been thinking about - KLC154Sway bar - link assembly heavy duty adj steel ball from whiteline for the front on my car.
    Anyone noticed any difference after installing?
    Arden Blue VXR- EDS 335PS 480NM
    Now
    VW Golf R MK6 Stage 2+

OpelAus Participant Corsa SRI Guy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Painted the second set of eyelids I got for the Corsa just to see if they looked any better once sprayed. I don't like them either! I'll be pulling them off after work and just investing money into a better set of afm headlights. See what u guys think

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Corsa SRI Guy Click here to enlarge
    Painted the second set of eyelids I got for the Corsa just to see if they looked any better once sprayed. I don't like them either! I'll be pulling them off after work and just investing money into a better set of afm headlights. See what u guys think
    A set of car eye brows will look better.... Click here to enlarge Get some smoke headlights with black inserts instead or some drl style ones.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

OpelAus Enthusiast Feelinlucky75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just replaced my headlight bulbs with phillips extreme vision 100%... sooooo much more light at night.
    now to clean up my headlights as they are beyond filthy... got an "invision" headlight rejuvenation kit to take care of that Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered a 20mm whiteline front swaybar (thanks greg) to try and body roll into corners, lets just hope the inside wheel doesnt lift... otherwise i might be needing a new dif too...
    Last edited by Shay; 24th August 2012 at 04:36 PM.

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the Zafira/Astra 2.2 motor made from foam casts or something? I saw the inside of one today and the texture of the cavities and wells looked much like styrofoam.

OpelAus Enthusiast Feelinlucky75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sooo, after 3 hrs of wetndry my passenger headlight went from this,

Click here to enlarge

to this Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

thanks heaps for suggesting that kit @hazrd , had to put the car back together cause i gotta take
    the gf to work tomorrow but will do the drivers side tomorrow... its pretty sad lookin...

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Feelinlucky75 Click here to enlarge
    sooo, after 3 hrs of wetndry my passenger headlight went from this,

Click here to enlarge

to this Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Wow that sure looks the goods! Click here to enlarge

I've bought the same kit, just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. I'm scared that the sandpaper will cause irrepairable damage to the lens Click here to enlarge (In fact, the guy at Autobarn folded up the coarsest sandpaper and told me not to use that one!). Do you have to make sure the sandpaper is wet all the time whilst sanding? Sorry I am a noob when it comes to this...

Also, is there some sort of UV protectant I need to apply afterwards? Is that difficult to apply consistently across the lens? How easy is it to stuff that up?
    2001 Star Silver Corsa C
    2003 Star Silver Astra G OPC - gone to a good home
    2004 White Grandis Luxury
    2005 Platinum 380 LX dual fuel

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I wouldnt stress too much mate, just be gentle with the sandpaper, make sure it stays wet. as you can see thats now another member we can add to the list who has had much success with the invision kit

Click here to enlarge
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Thread Information