Page 353 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453853 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 13522
    OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hazrd Click here to enlarge
    so pissed off at that, we were long gone by the time you sent me that message otherwise i would have walked over there and asked who was going to pay for the dent removal Click here to enlarge
    I actually got out and had a look as well, but the angle I was looking the car - I couldnt see the dent and thought it had hit the windscreen and I was damn lucky. Only saw it properly when I got home and looked at the car from front on.
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fixed the damn stereo properly
    "treading on the throttle pedal gives you some idea of what it might be like to blow yourself up"
    hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: fear of long words...
    2003 Astra G Sri-T (very blaack)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HoldenAstra Click here to enlarge
    get a long long extension bar!
    My longest one was long enough to start to round off the corners! And that was after a good soak with the WD-40 and a few taps with the hammer. It's going to need heat and/or an impact socket to get it out, and I have neither. Stupid thing was only meant to be tightened to 20Nm.

Otherwise managed to get through the day and keep all my knuckles, so it hasn't been a total loss. Getting that fuel filter housing out has me buggered though. I'm sure when I do see how it's done it'll be a d'oh moment.

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    got a nice little dent in the A-pillar from a cricket ball when leaving the Vic cruise this arvo Click here to enlarge
    S%$t mate thats really unlucky, was it just before the last car park ended? Saw about 6 cricketers standing on the side of the road. Think I just missed it caus I only left a few secs after you did. Paint chipped?
    Last edited by craigm; 30th January 2011 at 09:16 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gave my car a wash and noticed a few scrathes (deep ones) and chipped paint on the rear bumper. someone/something has hit the back of my car and just left... ah well ill have to get it sorted when i get my rear skirt painted up
    you can live in a car but cant race a house

Current: 1979 Chrysler Lancer Hatch & 2007 Holden ve Commodore SSV
    past: 2002 SRi Astra & 1985 Holden vk Berlina

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alix Click here to enlarge
    My longest one was long enough to start to round off the corners! And that was after a good soak with the WD-40 and a few taps with the hammer. It's going to need heat and/or an impact socket to get it out, and I have neither. Stupid thing was only meant to be tightened to 20Nm.

Otherwise managed to get through the day and keep all my knuckles, so it hasn't been a total loss. Getting that fuel filter housing out has me buggered though. I'm sure when I do see how it's done it'll be a d'oh moment.
    Hey mate if ur still struggling go buy a new plug, then get a chiesel and hammer and give it a bash to spin it off did that once on a vx commo wen i was at work got it off and didnt damage anything including my knuckles
    Click here to enlargeMatt Black Astra SRi Turbo Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boorny88 Click here to enlarge
    haha guy is alwyas available for me haha
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sooty Click here to enlarge
    Opinions are like assholes.....everyone has one and they're all full of shit...Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I think it's going to be a new sump plug as the corners were starting to round. Even if I got it out I'd have just issues next time. Did a bit of googling last night and saw a lot of people complaining about tight and soft sump plugs on Z19DTH engines, so it's not just me.

I plan on investing in a set of bolt grips to get that sucker out.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just took the resonator off the airbox, about 3L worth of waste of space.
    Hard to tell any real difference due to the heat, maybe a little bit more responsive and a little more sound, could just be that old friend placebo though. Can't be a bad thing removing it, there's no need for it
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought my new sump plug. $25.71 - Thanks Holden Click here to enlarge

Also invested in a set of Bolt Grips. That sucker is coming out next weekend!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    GTi:
    - replaced forge DV with standard DV
    - replaced silver GTI badge with red GTI badge
    - started shopping for boost gauge

Astra:
    - drove it to work
    - drove it home
    Last edited by hazrd; 31st January 2011 at 07:16 PM.
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Thread Information