Page 333 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 2332833233293303313323333343353363373433834338331333 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 13522
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I had no dents either in mine, but there were swell marks in the paint protection so i probably would have had dents if it wasnt for that layer of coating
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

OpelAus Forum Hierarchy Nurb608's Avatar
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hazrd Click here to enlarge
    lol Rory, it was you that got me onto the guys in the first place Click here to enlarge
    lol, yeah i know, but all my emails to him in regards to the parts were sent from my work address so i didn't have the details Click here to enlarge
    Track Times: Phillip Island - 1:59.4027, Calder Park - 1:08.8142, Winton 3km - 1:40.7810, Sandown - 1:29.6000, Haunted Hills - 62.55, 1/4 Mile - 13.736

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ahhhh makes sense !
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that hazrd. Bummed that I didn't think to grab the part numbers from the dealer today. I need front and rear right, and rear left. Two of those match what you got. I had a hard time trying to find any online because I had no idea what their 'proper' name was.

Local dealer tries to tell me that they had to be ordered in pairs - he backtracked when I queried him though.

Do they look easy to fit? I don't want to end up with busted trim clips, with a snapped off half rattling around in the roof lining or something. And were they packed well? Hate for them to get crushed on the way over.

OpelAus Forum Hierarchy Nurb608's Avatar
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alix Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for that hazrd. Bummed that I didn't think to grab the part numbers from the dealer today. I need front and rear right, and rear left. Two of those match what you got. I had a hard time trying to find any online because I had no idea what their 'proper' name was.

Local dealer tries to tell me that they had to be ordered in pairs - he backtracked when I queried him though.

Do they look easy to fit? I don't want to end up with busted trim clips, with a snapped off half rattling around in the roof lining or something. And were they packed well? Hate for them to get crushed on the way over.
    When youemail Matt to order them just send him your VIN and he can cross check it on their system for you Click here to enlarge
    Track Times: Phillip Island - 1:59.4027, Calder Park - 1:08.8142, Winton 3km - 1:40.7810, Sandown - 1:29.6000, Haunted Hills - 62.55, 1/4 Mile - 13.736

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i havent tried to fit them yet... ill be honest, it doesnt look easy, might even get the panel shop to fit them after they paint them for me

they were packed really well, was wrapped in bubble wrap in quite a large box for them. If you email the guys at Twells with those part numbers they might have the other two part numbers on hand as they will know what you will be talking about once you give them an existing part no. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hazrd Click here to enlarge
    i havent tried to fit them yet... ill be honest, it doesnt look easy
    Eeek. Any chance of a picture?
    Last edited by Alix; 6th January 2011 at 10:34 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Eeek. Any chance of a picture?
    ill have to grab you some tomorrow if thats cool... the missus sounds fast asleep next to me and i might make her grumpy if i wake her up ravaging around in the garage for stuff Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's cool - appreciate your help.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    remove the whole rail , use a flat screwdriver to disassemble it, then put the cover in place and assemble the whole rail.

to remove the rail off the roof, use some fish line to go under the rail and pull upwards, work from rear to front, in memory there are four clip points for each rail, pull upwards at each clip point, one by one.
    Last edited by HoldenAstra; 6th January 2011 at 10:49 PM.
    2018 BMW 125i M Sport Alpine White
    2010 MY10 VW R36 Wagon Biscay Blue
    2005 MY05 AH Astra HatchBlack | Facelifted SRi Looking|OpeliZed|Whiteline RSB|EibachProKit | Shopping Trolley

Thread Information