Page 1335 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 3358351235128513251331133213331334133513361337133813391345 ... LastLast
Results 13,341 to 13,350 of 13522
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Booked her in for a day of loving, pampering , wash, polish, wax, paint correction and finished with a CQuartz treatment. Gives me goosebumps thinking about it. I'm hoping for a massive eyegasm when I get her back Click here to enlarge
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have read good things about CQ and was tempted to diy a coating when i corrected mine.

Will have to let us know what you think and it's longevity (and pics of course!)

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    Booked her in for a day of loving, pampering , wash, polish, wax, paint correction and finished with a CQuartz treatment. Gives me goosebumps thinking about it. I'm hoping for a massive eyegasm when I get her back Click here to enlarge
    I should give my cars a wash. But it's fruitless in Melbourne.

I'll may try in Spring Click here to enlarge

What's the above cost?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    MY07 Golf GTI DSG
    Volvo XC60 T6
    Ex- 2003 Astra SRI Turbo

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JohnBu Click here to enlarge
    I should give my cars a wash. But it's fruitless in Melbourne.

I'll may try in Spring Click here to enlarge

What's the above cost?

It's an all day treatement, wash, claybar, wash, polish.... the lot, 350 dollars.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Marmalade Click here to enlarge
    have read good things about CQ and was tempted to diy a coating when i corrected mine.

Will have to let us know what you think and it's longevity (and pics of course!)
    He said it'll last at least 6 months but closer to a year provided you use ph neutral handwash if you do wash it. He works mostly on high end cars but does all cars. Will see if it's worth it but going on references, i think it is 😀

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Washed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's an all day treatement, wash, claybar, wash, polish.... the lot, 350 dollars.

That's pretty good rate if it's all day.

MY07 Golf GTI DSG
    Volvo XC60 T6
    Ex- 2003 Astra SRI Turbo

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge he rocked up just past 8 this morning.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge he rocked up just past 8 this morning.

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chris_r Click here to enlarge
    Also, the Beamer's had a consistent shuddering issue at around 80-90km/h and when braking since I've owned it. From what I gather, upper control arms are shot. Yay.
    Actually mate, I have some experience with Beamers. The shimmy you report is not at the right speed nor in the right circumstance to be upper control arm bushes. If it's under braking, you have a braking issue. Most probably warped rotors caused by the black-out OE Textar or Pagid pads gouging the F outta the rotors. If the model is one of the higher end versions fitted with multi-piston calipers, then you could also have a siezed piston. The upper control arm bushes shimmy occurs between 100-110km/h at a constant speed with no braking or acceleration load. Beamers of all flavours are well known for it. It's why you don't change BMW wheels for aftermarket versions with the wrong offset, hub bore etc. dimensions. Anything you put on with even a tiny difference in front suspension geometry will have you chasing steering shimmy problems constantly. +1 is about as far as you can go for wheels on a BMW (with correct model offset + everything else) without antagonising an already very sensitive front suspension/steering setup on Beamers.

I have to laugh everytime I see some boy-racer BMW with 22" wheels wrapped in licorice strip rubber driving past. I know the owner thinks it looks fully-sik, but I know just what a piece of sh!t it undoubtedly is to drive. Before you start tearing into the suspension looking for something wrong, make sure you have the right dimension wheels on there first. It could save you a hell of a lot of time & money.

Thread Information