Page 1334 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 3348341234128413241330133113321333133413351336133713381344 ... LastLast
Results 13,331 to 13,340 of 13522
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Transit's done like 147,000kms in just under three years from new (3 years in July). Corsa on the other hand has done about 28,000kms in just shy of four years, about 13,000kms of that with the Z20LET in it. BMW has done about 6,000kms since September last year and the Combo, well it's done more kms on a trailer since I've owned it, which is about 100kms.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Corsa's copped an intercooler upgrade. Gone from the apparently 400bhp capable TX Autosport cooler to the Airtec kit, apparently good for 350bhp. Still got more work to do before it's back on the road again.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Also, the Beamer's had a consistent shuddering issue at around 80-90km/h and when braking since I've owned it. From what I gather, upper control arms are shot. Yay.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chris_r Click here to enlarge
    Corsa's copped an intercooler upgrade. Gone from the apparently 400bhp capable TX Autosport cooler to the Airtec kit, apparently good for 350bhp. Still got more work to do before it's back on the road again.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Also, the Beamer's had a consistent shuddering issue at around 80-90km/h and when braking since I've owned it. From what I gather, upper control arms are shot. Yay.
    That looks great Chris.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Airtec are good quality for the price. I have one on my Focus and also ran one in my Mondeo

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mondo Click here to enlarge
    Airtec are good quality for the price. I have one on my Focus and also ran one in my Mondeo
    To be honest, I was going to wait for the DNA/MTC Mk4 GSi cooler which is a 100mm thick core. I'd have no bumper left if I were to fit that. The Airtec kit (also intended for the Mk4/TS Astra), is a 60mm core and doesn't require any cutting. But this unit is rated to 350bhp and it's more than twice the size of the TX Autosport cooler I was running, which is basically rebadged, cheap Chinese eBay crap and that allegedly can run up to 400bhp. Even if the Airtec figures for it's own cooler are at the maximum side of things, it still suits me fine, as I probably won't up the power any more than that anyway. Stage 3.5 in a Corsa shell is nuts enough as it is.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    To be honest, I was going to wait for the DNA/MTC Mk4 GSi cooler which is a 100mm thick core. I'd have no bumper left if I were to fit that. The Airtec kit (also intended for the Mk4/TS Astra), is a 60mm core and doesn't require any cutting. But this unit is rated to 350bhp and it's more than twice the size of the TX Autosport cooler I was running, which is basically rebadged, cheap Chinese eBay crap and that allegedly can run up to 400bhp. Even if the Airtec figures for it's own cooler are at the maximum side of things, it still suits me fine, as I probably won't up the power any more than that anyway. Stage 3.5 in a Corsa shell is nuts enough as it is.
    Did they come with all pipes Chris ?
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    Did they come with all pipes Chris ?
    Yes, except top hat and power pipe, which most people get their own aftermarket ones anyway.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well. This happened on the way to work on Monday Morning.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keen to see how it goes once completed.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Purplehazeffc Click here to enlarge
    Well. This happened on the way to work on Monday Morning.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Congratulations

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Thread Information