Page 1328 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 3288281228127813181324132513261327132813291330133113321338 ... LastLast
Results 13,271 to 13,280 of 13522
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So after the Corsa hit the rollers the other day with a result about 20kW under what it should be, I contacted Tobias from EDS. Sent him the details of the car and the dyno sheet. He sends me a new file. I flash new file and take car a drive. I step on the throttle, it launches very hard with wheels spinning and I'm still grinning ear to ear about it. I think he found the missing killerwasps and gave it some more. Like it bloody needed it, lol. And he told me the map had less torque. Well, f*** me, that must mean less torque than a truck, because it pulls along very hard now.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    New thermostat Click here to enlarge
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys.... car started missing slightly the other day with P0304 code for Cyl 4 misfire but then ran fine, cleared the code and went to drive to work today and it's missing like a bitch... i'm just going to assume it's the coil pack given they are original and plugs aren't that old, where's the best place to order one given Holden quoted $397+GST and no way should they be that expensive! The VDO ones are OEM correct?

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DRMAT Click here to enlarge
    Hey guys.... car started missing slightly the other day with P0304 code for Cyl 4 misfire but then ran fine, cleared the code and went to drive to work today and it's missing like a bitch... i'm just going to assume it's the coil pack given they are original and plugs aren't that old, where's the best place to order one given Holden quoted $397+GST and no way should they be that expensive! The VDO ones are OEM correct?
    I would check eBay. Thou make sure they are OEM. Or if you need it a bit quicker, try Covs or Repco

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found out today that it's not a good idea to drop the rear axle of your Astra onto your thumb. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Raisin Click here to enlarge
    Found out today that it's not a good idea to drop the rear axle of your Astra onto your thumb. Click here to enlarge
    Ouch, must remember that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I wouldn't recommend doing that again @Raisin!!! Lose your nail???? Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by faneca Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I wouldn't recommend doing that again @Raisin!!! Lose your nail???? Click here to enlarge

It's still attached, but is probably going to fall off in a few days. Pretty annoyed lol, I was trying to fit the rear beam spherical bearing bushings and while it was all disconnected from the car it fell off the jack stands. My thumb ended up in the mix on the one side, and the other side ended up dangling by the brake line. I'll have to inspect it closer to see how it fared, but it looks stretched and I'm not sure if I trust it now when the car sees so much track time. I should have just disconnected all the sensors and lines and eased the whole axle down onto the ground with a jack instead of trying to keep it suspended. Lesson learned for next time.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Purplehazeffc Click here to enlarge
    I would check eBay. Thou make sure they are OEM. Or if you need it a bit quicker, try Covs or Repco
    Grabbed a VDO one off ebay for $105.... slight saving over the 4x quote Holden provided! Chucked it on on the weekend and the car is heaps smoother... even allowing for the massive misfire once it had failed.

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just remove the stock radio of my 2010 Astra Audio and add a new aftermarket Radio Steering Wheel control from Seicane, works like a magic, really happy.Click here to enlarge

Thread Information