Page 1324 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 3248241224127413141320132113221323132413251326132713281334 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,240 of 13522
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sskustomz Click here to enlarge
    If you can find someone that does dipping that will call you back!
    Looked into getting my bike done. Complete lack of customer service industry wide.
    Give it a go yourself. Then just get it clear coated

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There are 2 companies here on the Coast. Can't do bonnet as that's too big but they have done lots of smallet car parts

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have my rear diffuser carbon dipped! Do recommend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be tempted to give it a go myself! Would love to do something like my console or little trim bits!

Doesn't look thaaaaat hard either (cue stuffing it up 8,000 times)

M

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    my hidden reverse sensors started playing up yesterday. was a bit muddy on the reverse side of them. Cleaned them up also added in a switch in the boot should I want to turn them off.

Click here to enlarge
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Smart idea!! Could imagine they would be rather annoying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a new oem factory bonnet for the trophy truck today. Don't actually need one but it will be handy for mock ups etc.
    Going out to look at khana cross in 3 weeks. My son will be eligible to race next year (12yo) so will probably start looking for another corsa b for him.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the $28 check from Pedders done today. The car is 9 years old now and has been lowered for about half its life so thought I better. Only things that need doing are the front shocks and rear brakes and neither are urgent. He was surprised that was all it needed. Everyone who looks at it loves how good of a car it is
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got some new tyres to replace the horrible Nankangs that were on the barge, $320 for a set of el-cheapo Minerva Emi Zero UHP 235/45ZR17s. Got those through the Tyroola site on 4 for 3 offer. Definitely better now and the car is stupidly quiet too. Not so on the Corsa front, decided to give it the decat treatment, tweak the alternator belt (slacken it off a bit to minimise pulley's contact with the chassis rail) and readjust the actuator again. I think I figured out what my boost issue was, that f***ing v-band clamp on the exhaust. Sure, the adjuster was clear of the actuator, but the clamp itself wasn't sitting properly and fouling the actuator mechanism ever so slightly. Fix that and no more boost problem, although it still says boost is 24-25psi on overboost, it holds like a mofo at 22-23psi. I'm thinking they're still a little high, but I need to strap the OP-COM in and monitor the boost pressures to verify that it's not my gauge that is faulty.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a while I have had this small oil leak on the 01 Astra Z18XE around the front of the engine. So I gave the engine a complete degrease.
    Drove to work & back (135klms). For what I could see, it was coming out just under where the oil filter canister is.
    So a bit of googling, looks like it could be the rubber gasket on the base of the canister where it meets the engine block.
    More googling to see what is needed to do the job that I don't have. The Gasket was $21 posted. 12mm allen head 3/8 socket drive $9.90 posted. And a new oil filter $10.80 posted.

So I jump into doing it today & getting it off was pretty easy. I have read that ppl have had trouble with the oil filter canister. But I don't mind it at all. Easy as, if you are just changing the filter.
    Give everything a clean up with some steel wool & and a wipe over.
    Though it's not the most easiest thing to put back on by yourself. Trying to hold the canister in place, while also trying to screw the bolt in. There is not a great deal of room to get hands in.
    But after about 20mins or so seeing which is the easiest way of doing it, finally got it back on. Tightened up to 45nm. New oil filter in & O-ring on the cap.
    Check oil & only needed around 500ml to top it up. Started it up. No oil light, yay must have done it right Click here to enlarge
    So all up I would say, just over an hour from get all tools out & ready, to tools away & cleaned up. Now to degrease the engine again & see if it has fixed the leak. Or is there is one somewhere else..

Thread Information