Page 1305 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 3058051205125512951301130213031304130513061307130813091315 ... LastLast
Results 13,041 to 13,050 of 13522
    OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take the Micra, the wheels from my corsa would probably fit so you could run the semis

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was confronted by my Dad recently.

Dad: "You're not seriously gonna sell the Astra, are you?! Surely not"

Me: "Well, I'm not sure anymore. I was gonna wait another 6 months and see if I could really part with it"

Dad: "If you wanna keep it, that's fine - but there's no way you're selling that car to anyone but me"

So... I've officially sold the Astra to my Dad. I think he's pretty impressed with it Click here to enlarge Very glad it's gone to a good home - made selling it a lot easier.
    And now I've added my first level of defense against Kangaroos to the WRX: a light bar

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sammich Click here to enlarge
    Take the Micra, the wheels from my corsa would probably fit so you could run the semis

Haha, that would be funny!

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

OpelAus Forum Regular Gsi_Bryce's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking the Astra for a drive up north this weekend to Brisbane for winternats with the old man, wanting to fix the front bumper before I go wondering if anyone has ideas on what I can do to fix it, for those that don't know it's the SRi-T 03 and the usual has happened the plastic tabs that hold bumper on at the front wheel arches have cracked and popped the bumper out wanting to make it sit flush again, suggestions please?

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jump on eBay and buy the replacement guides. They are about $60 for the pair and you need to drill out the old rivets and rivet the new ones in. It has been on my list of things to do for over a year, will get to it one day.

OpelAus Forum Regular Gsi_Bryce's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sammich Click here to enlarge
    Jump on eBay and buy the replacement guides. They are about $60 for the pair and you need to drill out the old rivets and rivet the new ones in. It has been on my list of things to do for over a year, will get to it one day.

Had a look on eBay couldn't find anything? Don't suppose you may have a link

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    Hahaha, does feel like it too. Believe whole engine weighs 85 kg so no need for a hoist to take it out. 85kw and 140 nm torque. Ah well, it drives :-D better than the old 20 year old fiat it has replaced. That was just dangerous to drive.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Thats the sort of power the 94-96 GSi's were making from 1.6lts. And they were meant to be a well designed engine in there day.
    Shit.... Just thought about that. Its 20 years ago lol Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/1998-2009-O...150?nav=SEARCH

I bought these, they took a few weeks to get here but they seem good.

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-HOL...-/150741067243

This is for one of them obviously would need left side aswell

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Purplehazeffc Click here to enlarge
    Thats the sort of power the 94-96 GSi's were making from 1.6lts. And they were meant to be a well designed engine in there day.
    Shit.... Just thought about that. Its 20 years ago lol Click here to enlarge
    The C16XE was developed by Lotus with a Cosworth designed head and it was strangled with a highly restricted intake manifold, as with a shorter intake, it was able to produce enough power in stock trim to shame the C20XE at the time. That's why one of the most common mods was the Mantzel intake box. The engine is actually closer to 30 years old as it was developed in the late 80s and first fitted to Vauxhall Nova/Opel Corsa A GSi's.

From memory a C14SE weighs about 80kg. Well, that's what they usually tip on the scales at the scrap yard.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Thread Information