Page 1298 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 29879811981248128812941295129612971298129913001301130213081348 ... LastLast
Results 12,971 to 12,980 of 13522
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sammich came over yesterday and gave a hand to do the timing belt, water pump and RnD A/C delete. Click here to enlarge I think I'm all good for the upcoming track day now, just gotta clean the car down and clean the rims with the track tires on them.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sammich Click here to enlarge
    Yeh well that is the plan, where the drop link connects to the drivers side strut the bracket is bent so don't want to risk it on the track.

I was talking with the wife and we decided it we would be best off just tracking the corsa as worst case I blow the engine and it is $500 to replace lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    If you're tracking the Corsa, I still have the short shifter here to suit and I can just chuck it in an express post satchel if you're interested.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had the 60k service done on the Corsa today just in time for the track day.

Can't believe I have put 45k on the car in just 18 months Click here to enlarge all highway miles, but still disappointing. was hoping to end my lease next year on or about 60k.

In saying that, I can't fault the little blue bugger. Intermittently get the cold start issue, but other than that I have had no issues with it.

OpelAus Forum Regular corsa b combat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mondo Click here to enlarge

Can't believe I have put 45k on the car in just 18 months Click here to enlarge all highway miles, but still disappointing. was hoping to end my lease next year on or about 60k.

In saying that, I can't fault the little blue bugger. Intermittently get the cold start issue, but other than that I have had no issues with it.
    Was the 60k service capped?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
    2013 Magma red Corsa OPC, stage 1 software, Dbilas flowmaster, custom 2 pod centre vent gauges.TRC front splitter 3" Dbilas exhaust Racing version,Dbilas uprated FMIC.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might have to bum a shotgun ride off you! I would like to see how they go on the track.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you aren't in the same group as myself or the missus, i'll throw you the keys to do some laps

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by corsa b combat Click here to enlarge
    Was the 60k service capped?

local mechanic mate. i live in the bush a long way from the nearest Holden stealership. tbh i didn't even check what he charged this time as it is all on a lease. The 45k only cost $150

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some bits for the astra arrived today and I put the new side engine mount in.
    Click here to enlarge

Engine bay is slowly starting to come back together.

Click here to enlarge

Picked up new tyres for the corsa aswell some 195/55/15 toyo R1R for $500 fitted.
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OpelAus Forum Regular corsa b combat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    local mechanic mate. i live in the bush a long way from the nearest Holden stealership. tbh i didn't even check what he charged this time as it is all on a lease. The 45k only cost $150
    Still cheaper than the dealers.I think the capped service is only up to 45k.Dreading what the 60k will be and what will be done.

2013 Magma red Corsa OPC, stage 1 software, Dbilas flowmaster, custom 2 pod centre vent gauges.TRC front splitter 3" Dbilas exhaust Racing version,Dbilas uprated FMIC.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the service schedule should be in the owner's manual. you can get an idea of labour time and parts from that.

Thread Information