Page 1297 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 29779711971247128712931294129512961297129812991300130113071347 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,970 of 13522
    OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is just fronts, apparently it is all you really need on the g as they are very front heavy. Would be nice to put something a little better on the rear but nobody seems to offer anything off the shelf other than a vxr rear upgrade.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the case with most FWD's being nose heavy, especially under braking. You don't really need/want big brakes in the rear, just upgrade discs and pads. Otherwise too much rear braking and it'll lock up easily turning you arse-about.

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Minor service on zafira. oil, filter, air filter, front brake discs and drop links.

I've now officially spent more on servicing the car than the original purchase price. Click here to enlarge
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dropped gearbox oil, engine oil, filter, new discs and rear pads, bled brakes, new bilstein suspension, strut top kits, wheel alignment. Re routed fog light ducting, waiting on timing kit and water pump, new front pads due to arrive next week

Renewed CAMS and ARDC super keen to get back out for some seat time again soon
    Arden Blue VXR- EDS 335PS 480NM
    Now
    VW Golf R MK6 Stage 2+

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you had a fun weekend @mickos. Looks like my astra is not going to be ready for the track day at marulan on Saturday Click here to enlarge still waiting on some parts to arrive that may not be here on time so I have decided to prep the corsa.

Looks like I may have found a really cheap set of toyo r1r tyres for it so that should get it to grip alot better than the shit mismatched cheap tyres on the car now.

Will be such a shame to not be able to get the astra out on the track but I am sure the corsa will still put a huge smile on my face.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Spewing mate, it's all good it's cooling off so plenty more days ahead. Make sure you bleed the brakes with good fluid too eh

What you waiting on?
    Now
    VW Golf R MK6 Stage 2+

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am waiting on a engine mount and some radiator pipes, but half the reason it is not going to be tracked is I noticed a issue with the front suspension and bilstein b14's are on a 1 month back order as there are none available and they have to make a new batch.

I am also waiting on new rear tyres to arrive...

Parts are supposed to arrive Wednesday but that leaves me with basically no time to test the car and run the brakes in, I just think it is leaving it all too late at the end of the day...

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'd give the car a miss if it's got issues, all in all you must be close to it being fixed up ready to fang around

Catch ya down there if the pads arrive
    Now
    VW Golf R MK6 Stage 2+

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I bled the integras clutch and soft pedal no longer. Car is back to being driveable again

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mickos Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I'd give the car a miss if it's got issues, all in all you must be close to it being fixed up ready to fang around

Catch ya down there if the pads arrive
    Yeh well that is the plan, where the drop link connects to the drivers side strut the bracket is bent so don't want to risk it on the track.

I was talking with the wife and we decided it we would be best off just tracking the corsa as worst case I blow the engine and it is $500 to replace lol.

Thread Information