Page 1282 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 28278211821232127212781279128012811282128312841285128612921332 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,820 of 13522
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    Just picked her up from the 3 year -27k- service (just before the end of the warranty period). NOTHING wrong with the car that had to be fixed under warranty so happy motoring.
    Just had my J serviced, the only issues I had were the heated seats would turn off after 10min and also the rear window regulator needed replacing...but luckily all covered under warranty.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started working today on a custom Offset number plate mounting bracket utilising the factory tow hook position. it uses a 30x15x3mm rectangular aluminum bar. holes for the plate are tapped at M5 and the hole at the back is tapped to M10. The idea is to cut the factory tow hook and tap that to M10 and bolt the plate bracket into it. it is currently a work in progress and will be spray painted black when it is completed.
    number plate bracket 1.jpg

number plate bracket 4.jpg

number plate bracket 5.jpg

numer plate bracket 2.jpg

numper plate 3.jpg

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So update on mine, head has been getting a port and polish treatment, arp studs have arrived for head and for the crank case as well. They are hoping for a new clutch to be made up and arriving by Wednesday to have it all in the car Wednesday afternoon. While waiting for said clutch and after engine is assembled, they will be able to get their measurements for the tubular manifold and should be ready for fitting probably a week later but knowing how long everything has taken another month lol end is insight

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by faneca Click here to enlarge
    So update on mine, head has been getting a port and polish treatment, arp studs have arrived for head and for the crank case as well. They are hoping for a new clutch to be made up and arriving by Wednesday to have it all in the car Wednesday afternoon. While waiting for said clutch and after engine is assembled, they will be able to get their measurements for the tubular manifold and should be ready for fitting probably a week later but knowing how long everything has taken another month lol end is insight

Should have bought an evo lol. Spend $3 k and make 260+ atw
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah but then I'd be just like everyone else in Adelaide, not to mention I'd be pulled over on the same street as the workshop lol

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poor bastard. Bet you can't wait to get it back again. Even on run in tune it should still put down plenty of power Click here to enlarge

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sammich Click here to enlarge
    Poor bastard. Bet you can't wait to get it back again. Even on run in tune it should still put down plenty of power Click here to enlarge

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Yeah it's getting like that! Next Wednesday will mark 5months. :/

I just wanna drive it, don't care what it puts down haha

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's getting like that! Next Wednesday will mark 5months. :/

I just wanna drive it, don't care what it puts down haha

That would be in flintstones spec then without a working engine 😀

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    That would be in flintstones spec then without a working engine 😀

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Hahaha well, subframe and front suspension is all out with it so it would be a good way to get my deadlifts happening!!! Hahaha hopefully a couple of weeks off being done but we will see

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So car is very close to being finished now, car running and tacho on dash us working, not sure on speedo yet as car hasnt actually driven anywhere but thats today/tomorow.
    I will have aircon! Which is a plus! And fans will all come on when a/c is on. Push button start was going in today, as well as a general tidy up of the engine bay and all the wiring. And i gsot to hear her turn over Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge first time in 6 weeks lol
    @Engin your mechanic should be able to get the a/c to work at least. Now that i know mine will work yours shouldnt have a problem. If you need you could get your mechanic, to call mine and see if they can discuss it over the phone.
    So they got the aircon working and your able to use it through your controls on the centre console and all the functions work? The guy that did mine had to bypass the factory controls and create an alternative on/off switch and the thermostat does not work very well and have no auto function.

Thread Information