Page 1270 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 27077011701220126012661267126812691270127112721273127412801320 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,700 of 13522
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Raisin Click here to enlarge
    Originally Posted by ConZo Click here to enlarge
    I am half way through doing the exact same thing, replacing my handbrake/shifter boots and painting all the grey console bits black... My console has been half pulled a part for a week now haha! =(

Haha that makes 3 of us then! @GUN16V is doing his too
    Make that "4"..... After replacing my H/U I never fully screwed the console back in, with the intention of removing again for painting...... 3yr ago :s

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZomBie Click here to enlarge
    Make that "4"..... After replacing my H/U I never fully screwed the console back in, with the intention of removing again for painting...... 3yr ago :s
    lol I think we have all done that before.

Well I finished painting mine today. I also fitted my pre-cat de-cat dump pipe and cat section, I thought it was 3" when I bought it, but it turns out it's only 2.5" lol. Anyway it's done. Car sounds a bit deeper.

Today I also swapped out the rear Holden badge for an Opel one finally and started debadging the rest of the car.

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started working on painting my center console in the Astra today. I will post up proper pics when it's done. Click here to enlarge
    Thank gosh mine came professionally painted with piano black trim. Looks so goooood! Although I need to replace my headunit so bad, or at least reattach it properly...

Cheers

M

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MikeCheck Click here to enlarge
    Thank gosh mine came professionally painted with piano black trim. Looks so goooood! Although I need to replace my headunit so bad, or at least reattach it properly...

Cheers

M
    Haha it's such a pain to do. Very complex part.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha it's such a pain to do. Very complex part.
    +1. Reason I haven't been in a hurry to pull it out again. Though, I think our X-Trail takes the cake. Had to remove 3 trim panels from the door, just so I could loosen the door panel enough to unplug the mirror cable and remove the broken mirror Click here to enlarge

On the up side, we've just realised the babies daycare doesn't reopen for another week, so "unfortunately" I'll have to take an extra week off work and will "sadly" have some spare time on my hands!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZomBie Click here to enlarge
    +1. Reason I haven't been in a hurry to pull it out again. Though, I think our X-Trail takes the cake. Had to remove 3 trim panels from the door, just so I could loosen the door panel enough to unplug the mirror cable and remove the broken mirror Click here to enlarge

On the up side, we've just realised the babies daycare doesn't reopen for another week, so "unfortunately" I'll have to take an extra week off work and will "sadly" have some spare time on my hands!
    Haha, getting it out isn't so bad. Just sanding and painting it is a real pain.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I sanded the crap out of minepaint went on nice, when it was drying got a couple of bits of dirt stuck too it but cbf fixing it lol. Going to have to pull mine out again soon though as I no longer get radio

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Will drop into dealer tomorrow to have the brake delay software update done and ask what this message is doing on the screen !!!

Click here to enlarge
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    Will drop into dealer tomorrow to have the brake delay software update done and ask what this message is doing on the screen !!!

Click here to enlarge
    Service suspension? Wtf

Sent from my Nintendo 64
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    Service suspension? Wtf

Sent from my Nintendo 64
    That was exactly my reaction so I stopped the car on the side of the motorway, turned off the engine, had a good look around but didnt see anything strange, restarted car, still the same.... breathe in.... breathe out....
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Thread Information