Page 1264 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 26476411641214125412601261126212631264126512661267126812741314 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,640 of 13522
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chris_r Click here to enlarge
    Did this to the Transit today. Somehow I didn't manage to see the red light early enough to stop in time. Both vehicles are still drivable and the only injury being my battered ego.

Click here to enlarge
    That sucks Chris Click here to enlarge don't blame you cause obviously you were dreaming of the zlet in your corsa.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got around to doing the BCS bypass and at the same time replace the vacuum lines. I didn't use silicon, but good quality Gates hose. I also left the old lines in place for easy re-connection if needed and because they were in pretty good condition.
    Test drive was positive, but not able to fully explore the difference as we are having a wet day in Melbourne and traction is a bit dicey. Also the crappy Roadstone front tyres that have been on the car since I bought it, don't like the wet.
    All and seems smooth enough.
    Also replaced the lines off the Turbo and front BCS.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AllenR Click here to enlarge
    Finally got around to doing the BCS bypass and at the same time replace the vacuum lines. I didn't use silicon, but good quality Gates hose. I also left the old lines in place for easy re-connection if needed and because they were in pretty good condition.
    Test drive was positive, but not able to fully explore the difference as we are having a wet day in Melbourne and traction is a bit dicey. Also the crappy Roadstone front tyres that have been on the car since I bought it, don't like the wet.
    All and seems smooth enough.
    Also replaced the lines off the Turbo and front BCS.
    its not so much the hard plastic lines themselves that deteriorate but its the small rubber pieces that connect them. These dry out and crack over time but its easier, faster and better to change the lot and it doesnt cost a fortune.

am about to open a coldie and wash the Astra.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dutchy I agree. One of the lines off the vacuum box had a split rubber which i replaced. I ran all new lines and new "T" piece in the BCS bypass project.
    So the BCS bypass is all new and the old lines have been refurbished and left in situ.

OpelAus Forum Regular mylifeasbenjamin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know what internal diameter the pipe is that runs from the back of the engine into the intake piling on the LEH?

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dropped engine and gearbox oils, gave car a wash
    Arden Blue VXR- EDS 335PS 480NM
    Now
    VW Golf R MK6 Stage 2+

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased airtec m4 gsi intercoolerClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    took "the little Corsa that Could" to Mount Panorama and competed in a Conrod Straight Super Sprint and a Mountain Straight hill climb. Ran a very close 2nd in class on both days behind a BMW 330Ci which was being steered by an ex-race driver. Extremely happy with how well the car performed. Punched above it's weight for sure with less than half the engine displacement of every car in my class...

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Had a bit of fun at Lakeside today.

uploadfromtaptalk1448800208864.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1448800221748.jpg

Sent from my Nintendo 64
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one! How'd it go?

Thread Information