Page 1258 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 25875811581208124812541255125612571258125912601261126212681308 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,580 of 13522
    OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Target on that map should be 11.8:1 at WOT. Mine was doing the same thing with the leh fuel pressure regulator, if you are using the vxr rail and injectors you need to swap the fuel pressure regulator to the let one.
    Let =3.3 bar
    leh =3 bar.

Eds have a different map to suit the leh fpr it is the +20% fuel map if you have it and don't want to swap the fpr.

Also you should check the long term trim, I know with mine it can go rich and cut the fueling giving me similar AFR's my solution was resetting them every time I fill the petrol tank till I can get a custom tune done.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's a bit lean, kinda want it to holding under 12s then under 11.5 redline

How much boost?
    Arden Blue VXR- EDS 335PS 480NM
    Now
    VW Golf R MK6 Stage 2+

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Neeko Click here to enlarge
    I'd probably get the MAF scaling looked at. If it hits 13:1 AFR on WOT that's hectic knock territory. To give you an idea mine floats in the 10's to low 11's.
    At this stage, with the MAF having issues, it's probably contributing to the current fuelling situation. Have ordered a new plug to fix that, as it's been an issue for a while now.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sammich Click here to enlarge
    Target on that map should be 11.8:1 at WOT. Mine was doing the same thing with the leh fuel pressure regulator, if you are using the vxr rail and injectors you need to swap the fuel pressure regulator to the let one.
    Let =3.3 bar
    leh =3 bar.

Eds have a different map to suit the leh fpr it is the +20% fuel map if you have it and don't want to swap the fpr.

Also you should check the long term trim, I know with mine it can go rich and cut the fueling giving me similar AFR's my solution was resetting them every time I fill the petrol tank till I can get a custom tune done.

Cheers for that bit of info. Still have the LET rail in the shed, so I'll swipe the FPR out of that. As for the map I'm using, it's a generic map that I flashed with the Galletto 1260. However, I have bought myself an IPF to get access to a few more maps, with one hopefully more suitable. Still, I'm happy with what I'm getting out of it, but who am I to argue with more?
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge

Picked up a little sumthin sumthin courtesy of @Engin and I'll get a catback section soon to complete it.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got around to installing my catch can, she's a cheap one but I figured it's better then just venting the breather and not catching anything at all...

Oh and I am changing my pod to match of course! =)

Next is a polished boost pipe.

Click here to enlarge
    2004 Arden Blue TS Astri SRi Turbo

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fixed my MAF issue. Turns out my genuine Bosch MAF sensor died. Put my aftermarket sensor in and it works fine. Swapped the FPR out, as per @Sammich's suggestion, now I'm starting to get a bit of intermittent hesitation under boost. Seeing as I'm still on the Ghetto-flashed EDS 3.5 tune, I might plug in the IPF and flash a proper map and possibly switch back to the VXR FPR.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

OpelAus Participant adclawrence's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tinted windows!

Car no longer feels like an oven. Looks a lot better too.

image.jpg

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by adclawrence Click here to enlarge
    Tinted windows!

Car no longer feels like an oven. Looks a lot better too.

image.jpg
    Did u do yourself or get done professionally? What did it set u back? Looks good

Sent from my Boost View 5.0 using Tapatalk

OpelAus Forum Regular mylifeasbenjamin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ConZo Click here to enlarge
    Finally got around to installing my catch can, she's a cheap one but I figured it's better then just venting the breather and not catching anything at all...

Oh and I am changing my pod to match of course! =)

Next is a polished boost pipe.

Click here to enlarge
    Where did you get your intake piping mate? Can only find the full silicone ones but yours is wicked!

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ben, check out enhance Motorsport, they do a full metal intake. I know conzo made his with some silicone hoses and a 90 degree bend.

Thread Information