Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bought more things, had a shipment arrive last week too lol will update once its all in

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by faneca Click here to enlarge
    Bought more things, had a shipment arrive last week too lol will update once its all in
    Click here to enlargeNICE!

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Went to fit my rmm, started bloody raining again.

Sent from Sega Mega System
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rmm?
    OPEL ADDICT 1994 CORSA B 1.5D (ENGLAND) 2001 CORSA C 1.2L (ENGLAND) 2004 CORSA C 1.4L (SOLD) 2004 3.2 V6 VECTRA GTS (SOLD)
    1994 CORSA B GSI C16 CONVERTED TO Z18XE (SOLD) 2001 ASTRA VAN Z16SE (CURRENT)

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rear Motor Mount. Changing it to the one that is used in the Electric Focus. Much stiffer, stops wheel hop, makes hear changes better.

Can see the huge difference from stock mount at the bottom.

Click here to enlarge

Sent from Sega Mega System
    Last edited by poita; 3rd April 2015 at 02:11 PM.
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a few days it seems no further oil is entering the timing belt area (the sickly diesel sound has gone) confirming my suspicion of the valve cover gasket being the culprit (was a solid plastic when i took it off, be smart people and change your gaskets.)

After i clean the engine down it will make sure there are no further leaks which it seems to be fine now.

As for the oil light, it only starts turning on when the engine gets to operating tempreture, and only at idle. This also confirms alot of the chatter ive found on the interwebs about having a too thin oil weight. Im hoping there is an adative to thicken up the oil a bit but i thought 10w 40 would be fine for 145xxxkms.

Other than that changed the cam sensor and starting is perfect now, no struggle. Added the JS performance pipes and boy do they look nice Click here to enlarge
    didnt get to changing the clutch coil as the torx key i had was tiny and couldnt get the bolt off, will have to try again another day sadly but it seems easy enough to do now.

Also didnt get around to installing the dash so ill have to leave that for another day too.

The car runs stupidly smooth now which is awesome. Its always a nice feeling when the car has just had a service Click here to enlarge
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    16.23 Second 1/4 Mile, No boost..... Yet
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SilentShout Click here to enlarge
    Also didnt get around to installing the dash so ill have to leave that for another day too.
    This should prove interesting. Swapped the speedo needles in my dash and they're still dull. I need to get to those LED rings to go under each needle like Xtuners sell, but I'm not waiting an eternity to get them.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive me Father for i have sinned. I've had dirty thoughts about selling the SRi for something quicker but the changeover is holding me back.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'll be taking the Corsa to the track on Sunday. first time on the AD08R and with Bluefin. hoping to put down some good times.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thrown some Eibach springs in the back end, will fit the fronts when my struts turn up. Already feels better and looks about 5mm lower too Click here to enlarge

2001 Opel Vectra B - Pioneer 12' sub, Head unit and Amplifier, 2.25 inch Cat-back system, hurricane extractors, Ram-air CAI, XHP JET Chrome 17" Wheels, Opelised, Front lip spoiler, Halo Projectors, KYB Shocks, King Springs

Thread Information