0 Thread(s)
    As above lol
    Team Racespec™

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ah yeah thats right, weight reduction. Click here to enlarge
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dropped enginw and gearbox oil, car is much smoother now and gearbox feels nicer too,

Also added an oil catch can too fits perfectly i have to admit and is actually a really good quality, for anyone interested its an add w1 off ebay

Almost looks stock lol

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular mylifeasbenjamin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by faneca Click here to enlarge
    Dropped enginw and gearbox oil, car is much smoother now and gearbox feels nicer too,

Also added an oil catch can too fits perfectly i have to admit and is actually a really good quality, for anyone interested its an add w1 off ebay

Almost looks stock lol

Click here to enlarge
    You're engine bay is amazing.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by faneca Click here to enlarge

Almost looks stock lol

Click here to enlarge
    Haven't heard from @dutchy for a solid 5hrs. Hope he's keeping himself hydrated!
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this is a bummer Click here to enlarge now to try and find a decent braid kit for looks, maximum engine bay respects and kudos for those project gotham racing folks Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    16.23 Second 1/4 Mile, No boost..... Yet
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Car decided to throw a code tonight... P0170 Fuel trim malfunction bank 1....

now to work out if it is the AFM, O2 sensor or the map that is the issue. hoping it is not the AFM only done 400km on it.

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SilentShout Click here to enlarge
    Well this is a bummer Click here to enlarge now to try and find a decent braid kit for looks, maximum engine bay respects and kudos for those project gotham racing folks Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Tried MTC motorsport on Ebay or facebook?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sadly they have 3 listings on their fleabay account, for an audi, a z20let and a vxr corsa all intake hoses.

Click here to enlarge will check them out on facey when i get home but if i can get factory replacements that would be a start as no one lists the part numbers and all the hoses for the 1.4 xc and the 1.8l astra look different.

to assist your code have you got an obd2 hand tool at all?? if so you can monitor the o2 voltage/% to rule it out,

in saying that when my car was throwing that same code it turned out to be the damned egr valve which i ended up blanking off and suddenly my car felt normal again and the shuddering and stalling completly stopped with a $14 piece of metal Click here to enlarge

then again its no secret the z18xe is one of the worst designed engines ever -.-

Timing belt that runs the waterpump and breaks after 60,000ks, 92 degree thermostat, useless EGR valve that does nothing except blacken the throttle body and make your car run like shite,

from an engine that has so much potential, its stupidly restricted from the factory :P
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    16.23 Second 1/4 Mile, No boost..... Yet
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thread Information